Chapter 7 - Missing

Chapter 7 - Missing
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Within the next five days, the trio got their stuff together to leave. They hadn't left any permanent signs that they've been there. All they did was kill a couple of animals for food, but hadn't built anything. After those five days, Cally, Silvia and Aster met up with Wynne at the cracked stone build.

"Ready to go?" Silvia asked. She took out her watch. "We have about 5 minutes left."

"Did you ask?" Cally asked Wynne.

Wynne smirked and shook his head.

"Why didn't you?" Cally said.

"Cause they wouldn't let me," Wynne said. "Especially Mumbo."

"And you know exactly why Wynne," said a British voice.

"Oh fuck it," Wynne muttered.

"I swore to look after you," Mumbo scolded. "And watch your language."

"Well, I'm going," Wynne stated, firmly. "Whether you like it or not."

"Well, if you're going, then I'm going too," Mumbo said.

"You're going to have to ask Silvia," Wynne huffed.

"My answer is no," Silvia said.

"You're not old enough to travel alone," Mumbo protested.

"We're 15!" Cally said.

"Well, you need at least one adult!"

"Thanks, but I think we're old enough to take care of ourselves and the younger ones," Silvia said.

"Although you are 15, you could do some risky actions."

"Like what?" Silvia asked. "Take drugs? I'm not Mama Q."

"I'm telling Mama Q that you said that," Aster said.

"No you're not," Silvia replied. "And even if you did, he'd be proud that I wouldn't do drugs." Aster frowned and huffed.

"Well, I did promise Grian and Scar that I'd take care of Wynne whenever they're not around."

"We'll look after Wynne," Silvia said, diverting her attention back to the argument.

"I promised them I'd take care of him."

"Fine, fine!" Silvia cried out as she noticed that they had less than a minute left before leaving. "Now hold onto each other's hands."

The five of them linked hands in a circle before that familiar feeling appeared again. The feeling that the windpipe was being squeezed and all the oxygen had gone. And as soon as it had appeared, it disappeared.

Then Silvia heard a voice that was familiar, but yet so unfamiliar at the same time.

"Wynne? Mumbo?"

Then silence...

— — —

Hermitcraft

"I know how we can get back home," Grian said.

Other world Grian lifted his head up. "Watcher magic?"

"Yeah!" Grian said. "And before we go, why couldn't you revive everyone with it?"

"The Warden stepped on my mask while hunting me," Other world Grian said.

"Ah."

Grian used his magic to teleport the seven Hermits to the Server Hub. They walked until they found it. Hermitcraft Season 18.

"Perfect!" Impulse said. "X you have the key right?"

X nodded. "Of course I do."

The admin opened the door and they all stepped back through into Hermitcraft.

Xisuma joined the game

Grian joined the game

Renthedog joined the game

impulseSV joined the game

EvilXisuma joined the game

Helsknight_ joined the game

"You're back!" Wels said excitedly. "Unfortunately, you might need to set off again."

"Why...?" Grian cautiously asked.

Wels suddenly started sweating and showed Grian the messages on his communicator. Messages that had appeared right before they joined.

Wynne_Times left the game

MumboJumbo left the game

"DAMNIT MUMBO," Grian shouted. "IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN I'M GONNA KILL HIM."

"Grian," Scar kissed his husband to try and calm him down. "I know you're upset, and I know Mumbo promised to keep Wynne safe, but please calm down. We'll find them. And Mumbo's one of your closest friends here."

"I DON'T CARE!"

Joel and Lizzie noticed Grian's yelling and rushed over to help calm him down.

Joel was holding Grian's arms from behind, his wife reinforcing it.

But Grian easily got out of their grip. "Let's just go find Wynne and Mumbo."

"Not to be rude ,but how are you going to do that?" Ren asked.

"With Watcher magic I can track them down and teleport us there," Grian replied.

Using Watcher magic, Grian was able to locate Wynne and Mumbo.

"Hmm," He said. "That's odd. The destination is still a bit unclear. It's like they're in a whole other universe or something."

"Well, just teleport us then." Xisuma said. "We haven't got all day."

And just like that, Grian once again teleported the seven Hermits to the location of Wynne and Mumbo.

He laid down on the ground, wondering if they were really here. "Wynne? Mumbo?"

And his eyes shut closed.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I think we might have the funniest idea for what's going to happen next...
- Pleb

Mumbo gonna die, hooray for more conflict!
-Galactic