Chapter 3 - Strangers of the Past

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Aster woke up in a strange place. Well...Not strange...He was in a cottage-like hut, which he was used to on account of visiting Aspen. But he got the feeling that he was being watched...

"Do you know anything about Watchers?"

Aster snapped his head back in shock, so fast that it was surprising that it didn't break. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Do you know anything about Watchers?" The female repeated. She had pale, greenish skin, giving her the appearance of a zombie. She had ginger hair and vibrant green eyes. There were sea-blue and sea-green colored flowers adorned in her long hair.

"What?" Aster asked. "What the quack are Watchers?"

"So you're not a Watcher? I know G is the leader of the Watchers now, but we want to make sure that there are no more bad Watchers. Had an incident with them 10 years ago." The woman said.

"Wha-" Aster was as confused as ever. "How am I supposed to know that? I wasn't even born 10 years ago!"

"How old are you?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

Aster heard a small grunt from behind him. He turned around to see two other females on beds behind him. Cally and Silvia.

Cally's eyes fluttered opened and she sat up in a panic.

"Where-"

"Cally!" Aster cried out.

"Aster?" Cally turned to see her best friend's little brother. Then she saw the gingered haired woman. "Who the hell are you?"

"Just call me Cleo," the zombie said.

"Well, Cleo," Cally said, putting emphasis on the woman's name. "Where are we?"

"Hermitcraft," Cleo said, carefully. "Now, are you Watchers or not?"

"What even are Watchers?!" Aster cried out.

"I know I've heard the word, 'Watchers' somewhere before..." Cally muttered.

"So are you Watchers?" Cleo repeated.

"No?" Cally said, unsure about what Watchers even were.

"Hmm," Cleo said, thinking. "Even if you were, you seem like good people. I guess I'll trust you."

"All we need now is to wait for Silvia to wake up," Cally said as Cleo left.

"That might take a while," Aster said.

— — —

Hermitcraft / Empires SMP

"Scar?" Grian looked around his, Ren, Impulse, and X's location.

"I think we travelled dimensions," Impulse said, scanning the area. This doesn't look like Hermitcraft."

Ren slapped his hand against his face. "Obviously, my dude."

Grian looked at his communicator. Pretty handy that it showed the date too. November 5th, 2021. "Uhmm..."

Then he heard a couple noises, probably coming from someone else in the dimension.

"He did it for you!" He heard a British voice say.

A voice with a Scottish accent responded to the comment. "He knows I'm gay...right?"

Grian looked around and saw a younger looking version of Jack, Scott, and himself. Jack appeared to be in a [very hot] grandma outfit. Grian and Scott seemed to be talking about Jack in the grandma outfit. "Oh dear..."

"Why are you and Mumbo there?" Ren asked. "And is that- Tommy?!"

Grian turned his head again to see a younger version of Mumbo and Tommy. "I don't know..."

About 2 hours later, they were wandering the world, trying not to be seen.

They heard a loud scream coming from the distance.

"Scar." Grian, Ren, Impulse, and Xisuma all said at once.

They all rushed towards the voice and Grian jumped up, spreading his wings, to fly up and catch Scar from falling to his demise.

"Grian?" Scar said. "How- Did you follow us?"

"Yes," Grian said, bringing Scar back to the ground. "Now we need to find a way back home."

"What about Mitchell and my brother?" X asked.

"Oh yeah. Forgot they existed to be honest."

Ren sighed. "Let's find them..."

"I agree!" Scar said, Grian grabbing the back of his shirt to keep him from accidentally walking off a cliff.

"Scar be more careful!" Grian scolded.

"It's not my fault I die all the time! And hey, I somehow survived 3rd Life and Last Life for a while. Speaking of which, remember how we were the science bros in 3rd Life?"

"Scar no."

"Why not?" Scar asked.

Grian sighed. "Last time we were the science bros, you fell off a cliff and lost a life. EVERYTIME we do science, you die. And besides. If we die, then who knows who'll see the death message?"

"Fine," Scar said, clearly disappointed. "Let's just go find Xavier and Mitchell."

Finding them wasn't that hard. They were in a forest hiding from Grian, Mumbo, Tommy, Jack, and Scott's past selves.

Xisuma almost immediately hugged his brother.

"Oh thank goodness," X said. He then proceeded to scold Xavier. "What you did was very stupid, Xavier."

"Sorry," He said, though he didn't really mean it. He looked like he was trying to hold in laughter. "Disobeying you is too fun."

X rolled his eyes. "Let's just go home."

"I couldn't agree more," Impulse said. "I need to talk to Tango about our next project."

Scar turned to him. "So then how do we get back to Hermitcraft 2036 Mr. Time Traveler?"

"I don't know," Impulse admitted. "We'll find a way though."

"We better," Ren said.

Xisuma slapped his face. "So you don't know how to get back?! Derps..."

Xavier tilted his head. "Suma you're the ONLY derp here..."

Grian sighed. "Well we better find a way quick..."

"Wait," Scar paused. "Is Wynne okay?"

"He's fine," Grian said.

"Good."

"Can we find a way back now?" Ren asked.

"Yes," Xisuma said. "Though that may be difficult..."
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Actually went on YouTube to get the date for the Grian-Mumbo-Tommy Collab

- Pleb

"Grian I want to run you over with a car!" -TommyInnit 2021. I WROTE SKIN AND NOT OUTFIT. ALMOST BROKE THE 4TH WALL LOL

- Galactic