Chapter 5 - Newfound

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

"How long do we have?" Cally asked.

"I don't know," Silvia admitted.

"How do you not know?!" Aster said.

"XD didn't tell us!" Silvia said.

"What are you talking about?" Asked an unexpected, unfamiliar voice. The voice belonged to a boy, probably a year or two younger than Aster, with dirty blond hair, a right green eye and right light purple eye.

"Who are you?" Aster asked.

"I'm Wynne!" The blond boy smiled at the trio. His voice seemed to sound American but British at the same time.

"Oh! You're the one in the chat!" Cally said.

"Yes!" Wynne said. He sounded American, but seemed to pronounce a couple of words with a British accent. "Anyways," the boy said, dragging out the last syllable. "What were you talking about?"

"Private," Silvia said.

"Aw c'mon!" Wynne cried out. "No one ever lets me do anything or tells me anything!"

"Sorry, but we really shouldn't," Silvia replied.

"Fine," Wynne huffed and left the way he came.

"How long does XD typically give you?" Cally asked Silvia.

"Typically a week or two," Silvia responded.

"Why don't you check your watch?" Aster asked.

"I- Oh-" Silvia flushed with embarrassment as she took out the golden watch. "How long have we been here so far?"

"Two days," Cally replied

Silvia studied the watch, using mental math to help her figure out how long XD gave them as the hands ticked away.

"He gave us a week," Silvia confirmed after a while. "So we stay here for 5 more days."

But unknown to the three, Wynne never left. Instead, he had flown up to the top of a build with his wings and heard the whole conversation.

— — —

Hermitcraft

All he did was pant. Grian ran through the void, out of breath. But he had to keep running.

Xena chuckled, "Stop running, Xelqua. Or you'll experience inevitable consequences."

"Like what?"

Xena summoned Wynne, strangling him.

"LET HIM GO XENA!!!" Grian cried.

"Hmmm...no," She said, stabbing him in the chest.

Grian shouted. "NO!!!!"

His breaths were heavy as his eyes opened.

"Grian?" Scar said. "Are you okay?"

Grian shook his head.

"What's wrong?"

"I..." The blond hesitated. "I had a nightmare that Xena killed Wynne."

Scar's eyes widened in shock, then kissed Grian on the top of his head. "Well, it's not real. Plus, Xena's dead AND good now. Don't worry."

"I know," He responded. Grian then looked around. "Where...are we?"