Chapter 15 - Beach

Chapter 15 - Beach

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
The riddle never left Silvia's mind. She knew she would never forget it. That's the thing about being a time traveler. You have perfect memory. But over time, the more you travel, the more the old memories fade.

What you seek is a potion.

Okay, so they'll need a brewing stand.

A potion of friends and enemies

Karl barely had any enemies...Right?

Use this potion for memories

Well it has to be for Karl.

Hot as the sun, burns like fire

Maybe they need something from Sapnap?

Feathers like gold, but as soft as a toy

A toy? What kind of toy? Well, the riddle says soft, so maybe like a teddy bear? Feathers like gold. Maybe one of Quackity's feathers.

A kiss isn't true love but a part of the solution instead

Well that's cheesy.

The blood of a friend and the blood of a friend's enemy

So blood sacrifice. Without sacrificing the person.

And don't forget some Blue

Where were they going to get Blue?

In the ruins of an unfinished symphony. In a place made by a revived

Must be L'manburg.

. . .

After getting something to eat, the group went towards the beach. With a small mishap on the way that caused Scar to be a little jealous.

The group walked down the steps to the beach only to find two girls fighting. Chan, who they met earlier and Yuki, a girl Sam flirted with earlier.

"Break it up girls!" Said a blonde woman. Okami looked nervously at the girls she was trying to stop the fight between.

Chan huffed and left the fight. Yuki clutched onto Taurtis's arm, scared.

"Hey, why are you not grabbing onto my arm Yuki?!" Sam exclaimed.

"I- Uh-"

"Because I'm going to prom with her!" Taurtis said.

"I am going to prom with her!"

"Who are you going to prom with?" Taurtis asked.

"Choose! You must choose!" Sam said.

The two boys tried bribing Yuki until Grian spoke up. "I got money."

Yuki hurried over to him whereas the others just either laughed or tried to hide their laughter. Except for Scar...

Yuki then backed away.

"Oh? Well, you can pick later," Sam said.

After a while, it was time to leave. Mumbo, Aster, Wynne, Silvia and Cally left to find a place for them to stay. Scar, Grian, Funneh and Gold, on the other hand, decided to go to the prom tonight.

What could go wrong?
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

About 7 more episodes till we get the angst...UH- CAN I JUST SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE AGGRESSIVE KNIFE POKING- (Angst. Angst. Angst. Angst. Angst. Angst. -Galactic)

- Pleb

I love jealous Scar.
-Galactic