Chapter 8 - Is Life Just A Stimulation?

Chapter 8 - Is Life Just A Simulation?
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Cally woke up in some unknown place. She was outside someone's house, in a bush? What? The blonde stood up and saw that she was at someone's front door. She walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. A couple seconds later, the door was opened by a tall dirty blond man.

"Dad?"

"Excuse me?" The man asked. "I'm sorry, but I don't have a kid."

"Uh- Sorry. I must have mistaken you for someone else."

"Oh. Well...Why are you here?" The dirty blond asked politely.

"Well, I think I was probably just knocked out and I woke up here. I don't know how to get home," Cally said, coming up with some wild story.

"Well..." The man said. "You can stay here until you're found if you like."

"Thank you!" Cally said beaming. The man allowed her to step into the house.

"Do you need a tour or do you think you can manage on your own?"

"I think I can manage," Cally said smiling.

The man with emerald green eyes nodded. "Well, I should probably tell Nick that you're going to be staying here."

"Nick?" Cally asked.

"NICK!" The man called into the house.

"What do you need Clay?" A black haired man asked, coming out of a room.

Cally stared at the man in shock. Not only did he sound like him, he even looked like Sapnap.

The black haired man — Nick — Noticed the black smile on Cally's cheek. Nick smiled.

"What's your name?" Nick asked.

"Cally," Cally replied.

"Well, the guest room is down the hall, 3rd door on the left.

"Thanks," Cally said. As she walked away, she heard Nick say something to 'Clay'.

"Bro, she has your smile on her cheek."

"I saw that Nick, but next thing you know, she'll be flexing on the internet."

"How did she not notice me?"

"She did stare at you."

"That's true. But if she managed to say her name steadily, how come she didn't say 'Sapnap?'"

"She thought I was her dad."

"Dad?! Who's the mother? Gogy?"

"Oh, shut up Nick."

"Bet the fans would agree."

"Yea, yea, Sapnap"

"I'm not wrong though, am I Dream?"

"How insulting! I'm going to Patches."

"Patches loves me more than she loves you."

"Gogy loves you more than Patches loves you."

"Shut up."

"George is coming in about a week probably," Nick said. "Better get ready for your session."

"NICK!! We're just going to play Minecraft!!"

Cally closed the guest room door, shocked at what she heard. So that is her Dad and her uncle Sapnap. Why are they going by Nick and Clay? And they mentioned her mother coming to visit? What the hell is Minecraft?