𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Yo Rumi." I was painting my toes in my living room when Lee can back from the bathroom wit her phone in ha hand.

"Yes ma'am?" I focus on not messing up my toes because I finished putting acrylic on dem and now I'm painting em pink.

I only know how to do acrylic toes.

Definitely not nails.

"why is dese girls on live talking about you?"

I pause for a second before resuming.

"Lemme see." She sat next to me on the hardwood floor and these two girls were indeed in live talking about me.

"She a groupie. Das all she is and when I caught ha ass in tha skreets we gon beat that hoe ass." The one wit the Bob said while I look back at my toes and blow air on them.

I don't even know who these woman are.

"I'm telling you best fren. I saw Kidd leavin dat hoe house that otha night." The one wit thick ass box braids said.

I'm not gon lie, it look like it was pullin her edges out.

"Who are dese girls?" I mumbled and looked away from the phone and continued painting.

" Nau'Jour's ex girlfriend and her best friend." Lee shrugged while sitting down on the ground crisscross.

"She not even cute. The bitch got small lips. Bitch got wide ass hips. She built like a stick and ain't got no ass." They start laughing while I shook my head.

It's sad dat they can talk all this on live but not say nun to my face.

"Ah hell nah. I'm bout to join that bitch and go off on dem hoes." I jus shook my head again before putting my foot under the lamp so my toes can dry. They came out cute.

"That's childish. Instagram beef is childish so please do not encourage it." I said while she just kissed her teeth.

"I'm only 19. Time to encourage childishness."

She got added to the live. "See what y'all not finna do is come for my friend like y'all ain't fucking psycho. Janay I'm not even gon say shit bout you but Amoura you can't say shit bout Rumi bc you got issues yoself.

I'm not gon blast you on live but maybe check ya ph balance before you check someone else. Start brushin ya teeth before you start talmin bout somebody, mkay baby? It's embarrassing that a whole 19 year old gotta tell a 24 year old to keep up wit her hygiene. Like are you not embarrassed?"

I look at Lee with wide eyes and my mouth wide open cause whew.

I'm lowkey laughing when my phone ring and I saw Six FaceTimin me so I answer. Immediately I see this nigga and Cig crackin up. "Nahhh brush ya teeth is brazyyyy!" Six was wheezin.

I cracked a li laugh while putting the phone on the floor before painting my other foot.

"Bitch fuck you. You a li girl. This ain't ya business." I hear one of em say. I don't know which one though cause they sound the same.