𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗶 '𝗦𝗶𝘅' 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

Finally got a chapter dedicated to the realest nigga in this whole story.

Anyways, Kaylee was helpin me pack.

We all have a flight to Barbados tomorrow.

Besides Tia fat ass and Cigarette.

"We can go, I'm good." Tia said tryna convince him to let her go with us. She was 6 months pregnant and since ha pregnancy high risk, she can't travel.

What? I know shii.

"Baby you can't go." Kaylee said and she kissed ha teeth.

"She tryna save you from poppin a baby out while you on da plane." Tia mugged me and I shrug.

She can pop that baby out anytime.

"Youn wanna spend time wit me and Mira?" Cig kissed his teeth and Mira glanced over at us before getting back on her phone.

She been glued to ha phone.

"No. Y'all borin." I laugh buh Cig ain't think it was funny so he kicked ts outta me.

Bitch ass.

"Not my fault she said y'all borin." I mug him before gettin up and continued packin my suitcase. Maybe I could shove my weed in there.

"Give it here." I look at Kaylee wit a confused face.

She narrowed ha eyes at me before diggin in my hoodie and pulled out my bag of weed.

Man.

"Lemme try ta shove it in my bag." I kissed my teeth and try ta grab the bag but she pulled it back.

"And have us sent to airport jail? No." She shook her head and put the weed in her back pocket. "Six Youn need that weed." Cig walked over to Kaylee and took the weed out her pocket.

"I was gon smoke dat nigga." She tried to grab it but he pulled it back.

When did I give dese niggas permission to take my weed?

"Aht aht! That's my mf weed." I jump on Cig back.

"Y'all play too much!" Tia yelled while I choked Cig so he would drop my shii.

"Man give it to me!" Kaylee started yellin and I ignored ha big headed ass. While Cig was holdin the weed out of my reach, Mira got up.

"Mines now." She came over and plucked the weed out of Cig hand before leavin the room.

We all stare at her, frozen.

"Ima beat ha ass." I hop off of Cig back and made my way to the door but Kaylee gripped my shirt and made me fall.

"Finish packin." She mugged me while I look up at ha.