𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗠𝘆𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗦𝗖
𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀.

"We definitely need toilet paper." I put some in the shopping cart. It's our first official day in Myrtle beach since we arrived yesterday.

First thing we needed to do was shop.

"Can we get more snacks." I look at Six who had a basket full of snacks.

The entire basket.

"Why do you want more? You have plenty." Tia said while looking at the organic products. She never ate any junk food and only ate organic food.

"Shut yo healthy ass up." Six mugged her.

"Nigga made cause she healthy. That's brazy." Cig laughed while Tia mugged both of them. "I'm tired of walkin." I mumbled and look at Nau'Jour while he stared at my ass.

He was walking behind me.

"Aye." He looked up and gave me a smirk.

Dirty ass.

"If I get in this basket, can you push me?" I asked him and he mugged me. "No li ass nigga." I roll my eyes at him.

"Sixxxx. Come push me." I climb inside the basket and six walked ova to my cart.

"Why is you doin dis at yo big age?" Tia asked and I laugh.

"It's funn," She chuckled.

"Speaking of fun, what are we gonna be doing this whole week?"

Lee said and everyone got quiet.

"What if we make a list of stuff to do." I voiced my thoughts to everyone. "Ouu that's smart. I can make it. I love making lists." Tia said while putting stuff in her cart.

"What can we even do here?" Cig asked.

"Ouuu I alr know I wanna do horseback riding." Lee said and I start ouuing.

"Ion fuck wit horses." Scratch shook his head. "We could also do laser tag." Tia suggested making me agree.

"I'd annihilate you hoes in laser tag."

I chuckled while we walked to the frozen food section.

"How bout we focus on where we goin today."

Mira said and grabbed pizza rolls.

Nasty.

"Obviously we goin to the beach." Nau'Jour said and I nod. "Then we goin out." Lee stuck her tongue out and I agreed.

"I'm 17. How ima go out?" Mira mugged us.

"I'll stay wit you. We can watch movies." Scratch shrugged.

I look at Nau'Jour while he had both his hands in his pants and watched his surroundings.

He was fine asf.