𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮

I was sitting in the livin room and watched tv. While I've been here, I've done nothing but eat and watch tv.

I forgot how it felt to be home for most of yo days.

"Oriana Rumina Reid."

I flinch at the sound of my mama yellin at me.

I look back at ha and she was muggin me. " yes?" I gave ha a confused look cause she came in yelling for no reason.

"I thought havin you hea would be sunshines and rainbows but yo funky ass jus sit around."

My mouth dropped while she stared at me.

"This is a vacation. Christmas almost here." I gave her a fake pout but she picked up a pillow and threw it at me.

I covered my head before it could hit my nose.

"Get up and go do sum bout to life. Cryin ova a nigga."

Now I mug her.

Kidd hasn't even been on my mind.

I'm Lying.

"Don't make me fight you miss girl." I murmured and threw the blanket off my body and stood up. "Ebony leave dat guh 'lone!" I hear my daddy from upstairs.

"Don't get me started Austin! Ian playin witchu!" She stomped upstairs making me shake my head.

I grab my phone and check the notifications, I didn't have any miss calls or anything. I talked to Lee and Fia earlier today but they had to go.

A'leila also updated me about my lines.

They've started to get closer to finishing my buildings.

All I had to do was track orders and make sure everything is okay. Other than that, I'm free to do whatever I please.

Orders have been coming in more since Christmas is like a few weeks away.

I walk up the stairs to my room.

I guess I should go out and do sum.

Once I shut my door, I turn my music on and go through my drawers to find something to wear.

Since I was alone I walked around the French Quarter. I was wearing a white tube top with a brown khaki skirt and white tennis shoes.

I had my hair pinned back with a white claw clip.

It wasn't that cold here.

I noticed a jewelry shop with astrology crystals so I go inside.

I look around the shop and I saw the prettiest necklace. I wasn't gonna buy it though because I still wore the necklace and bracelet Kidd got me.