𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

I stared at the chains, tryna to pick one. I was getting Nau'Jour five gifts plus a li extra shit.

Five senses gifts.

For touch, I'm getting him a chain with his sisters name on it and I already got him a black Gucci wallet with our initials and a polaroid of us in it. Also a hat with my name stitched in the side.

For smell, I got him Dior cologne and a small of bottle of my favorite perfume. Since he like to smell like me.

For sound, I made him a playlist of songs.

For sight, I got him a blown up picture of him and his twin when they were babies. Cutest picture that Lee dug up for me. I also made a collage of all of our Polaroid pictures together.

For taste, I obviously got him a bottle of Hennessy, weed and me.

"Found one you like?" The jeweler came back to me and I nodded while pointing one out. I doubt he would care about the chain.

I jus wanna make sure to celebrate his sister too.

He nods while grabbing it.

I don't know how long I had to wait but he went to the back and I waited.

I already had the name customized online a few weeks ago so it wouldn't take long.

After like 20 minutes, he came to the front with a black velvet box. "Cash or card?" He nodded me over and I walk to the register.

"Cash." His eyebrows went up but he nodded while ringing the price up. 

"$45,273.50." I nod before takin the money I had in my li book bag out. He watched me as I counted out how much I owed him.

Once I got everything I handed the stacks to him.

"Keep the change." I smiled and he nodded while handing me the bag with his necklace in it.

I leave the jewelry shop and call Lee.

I had to make sure he didn't know where I was at.

Meaning I'm using my work phone and left my personal phone at my apartment. "He's gettin his hair cut." She answered and told me exactly what he was doin.

I was paying for everything he did today.

Like a sugar daddy.

"Pay before he gets out the chair. I jus got his chair so I'm bout to go home and change."

I'll admit, I'm doin all this for him for no reason.

Why wouldn't I?

"Alright sugar daddy. Don't hurt yoself nie. Go on withcho bad self."

I laugh at her while pulling out the parking lot.

"I'm jus tryna be the best girlfriend I can be. Also make sure you send me the address." I was going to put flowers on Naila and Saanvi's grave.

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara