𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"His house is wreaked and he's been leaving the house every night and coming back in the morning time covered in blood. All he does is smoke and drink lean. I don't know what to do or how to help him."

I was talking to Lee while painting my toes.

She was telling me how Nau'Jour has been acting.

I wouldn't know because I've been busy with my lines and each time I go see him, he's not home.

Lee was styling her wig.

"I'll go see him today. You need to stop stressing."

I look up at her and she sighed deeply. "This isn't the first time this has happened so please be mindful that he will do everything he can to push you away." I nod softly.

I figured he would push me away.

Like I said, it won't be that easy.

"What about you and Mira?" I asked and she shrugged. "Mira hasn't gon to school in a few days and I'm doing okay considerin what happened."

I felt for Mira.

The poor baby hasn't been able to do anything.

"I'll bring her so chocolate and flowers when I go see Nau'Jour."

We talked for a few before I threw on some clothes and shoes then left my house.

I make a quick stop to Walmart then I stop at a wing place then I head to Nau'Jour's neighborhood. While I'm drivin, I get a phone call from Six.

Well FaceTime.

"Yes sir?" I glance down at the phone.

He was in his car.

"Where you at?" He asked me. "Bout to pull into Nau'Jour driveway. Why?" He let out a loud groan.

"I wanted you ta meet me so we could eat somewhere," I jus laugh at him before pulling into the driveway and parked.

"Call Lee. She could use some company."

His eyes got big, "I forgot I got friends. Okay thanks fo da idea. Bye bestie."

He hang up quick.

Damn.

I jus shook my head before grabbing everything and got out my car. I made my way to the front door.

I use the spare key from under a flower pot before opening the door.

Lee was right.

Glass was everywhere, shit broken everywhere, it was horrible. It smelt like straight weed and I could see blood tread marks on the ground.

My heart was broken at the sight.

"Baby!" I call out for Nau'Jour while stepping over everything.