⚠︎︎𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆⚠︎︎

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

Oriana's back arched off the bed while Nau'Jour swirled his tongue around her clit. She felt pure ecstasy while he licked all around her clit.

A smile was on her face while she moaned his name lowly.

He lifted his head before leaning in and kissing her plump lips. She reached down and gripped his dick before pullin back and pushed him onto the bed.

It was his birthday and she wanted to please him.

He watched her as she looked up at him while gliding her tongue from the tip to the base. He leaned back with his eyes closed.

Her warm mouth wrapped around his dick and his body jolted at the feel of her mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned while she slowly bobbed her head.

She had no gag reflex so she pushed her head down.

"Jus like dat." He said lowly.

"Mmm." She hummed sending vibrations to his dick making him throw his head back in euphoria.

His dick had touched her throat and he lost all senses. He grabbed the back of her head before looking down at her, asking her.

Her eyes gave him approval.

Without hesitation, his hand gripped her hair and he started stroking in and out with a pace.

Oriana dug her nails into his thighs while he fucked her throat.

She felt proud of herself.

With a few more strokes, she tapped his thigh and he let her go without a fight. She lifted her head and took a breath.

She stood up and he snatched her.

"Cmere baby."

To her surprise, he kissed her and made her straddle him.

He slipped himself in and his strokes were slow but sped up. The sound of skin slapping and moaning filled the room.

"Fuck Nau'Jour!"

Oriana had her arms wrapped around his neck while he pounded her.

"Ride yo shit baby." He leaned back and she took control.

Subconsciously she gripped him making him close his eyes and let out a low moan.

"Fuck baby." He rubbed her thighs and kept his eyes closed while she threw her head back and bounced. While she was bouncing they both came at the same time.

Oriana closed her legs while slowing her pace down.

The white liquid dripped out of her but Nau'Jour wasn't done.

"Ian done." He said while lifting her up and flipped her onto her stomach. "Arch yo shit." She obeyed and arched for him.

He admired what was his.

"Lemme show you how much I appreciate you." He slowly inserted himself in while she bit her lip and pushed back on his dick.

"Mm." She hummed while he gripped her hips and started fucking her from the back.

"Dat feel good. Don't it baby?"

She couldn't speak. All she could do was moan at the feel of his dick hitting the right spot. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She mumbled while he quickened his pace.

They skin slapped together like the glue.

Not even 10 minutes in, Oriana reached her second orgasm which made her grip Nau'Jour's dick and his stokes got sloppy.

"Fuck." He moaned while releasing deep into her.

Her arch fell and Nau'Jour was panting.

"We ain't done." He turned her over and picked her up making her wrap her legs around his waist while he carried her into the bathroom.

She kissed his neck while he carried her.

He sat her on the counter making her cringe at the feel of his nut sitting in her pussy.

"This feels weird." He turned the bath on before stopping it and let it feel up before walking over to her.

"Das why we finna get in da bath." He stood in between her legs and slipped his dick in her.

She let out low moans while he gave her slow strokes.

She wrapped her legs around his waist while he slowly stroked in and out of her. She couldn't help but grip him while he grasped her ass.

"Stop doin dat shii." He hissed and tried to slow down so he wouldn't nut.

"No." She smirked while kissing him.

He shook his head before slipping out of her and put her down. The bubble filled bath was ready. He turned the water off and got inside but Oriana waited.

Nau'Jour watched her as she grabbed a lighter from under the sink and lit the candles around the tub.

After the candles were lit, she turned the bathroom light off and only the candles provided light.

She tied her hair into a high bun while getting in.

She straddled him and positioned his dick before slipping it in.

He slowly rubbed her clit while stroking inside of her slowly. She leaned in and kissed him with her arms around his neck.

"Mm." She moaned into his mouth.

After 15 minutes of slow sex, they both came at the same time.

They sat in the tub with Oriana in front of him and she was leaning back on him.

"Ion say dis to random people buh I'm sayin it now so I can get dis shit off ma chest. I love you." Oriana froze for a second but a smile appeared on her face.

"Funny that you said it before I could." She turned around and looked at him.

"Fuck up." He kissed her.

He would be lying if he said he could live without her.

꧁꧂
𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁|(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')