𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

*𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿*

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮

"Rumi!" I look behind me while in the store looking for New Years drinks. I wasn't goin to do nun for New Years but drink.

At the party my mama throw all every year.

Anyways I look behind me and I see Six, Lee and Nau'Jour walking over to me.

I avoid lookin at Nau'Jour and look at Six.

"What y'all doin here?" I asked dem while turnin back to the liquor. I wanted to buy hard liquor not that soft shit.

"I was bored so I found yo location den ordered an Uber buh dese niglets jumped in last minute." He mugged them while coming over to my cart.

"Niglets?"
"How you find my location?"

Me and Lee asked at the same time.

Six jus gave Lee a kiss makin my eyes widen. "And I have ma ways Ms Rumina."

He flicked my forehead.

"Obviously get hennessy." Lee said while grabbing a bottle of Hennessy before puttin it in the cart. "You got hennessy money?" I mug her while taking it out.

"Nah she broke. I got it." Nau'Jour finally spoke.

"Say less. Get whatever y'all want, Nau'Jour payin." I said and his neck snapped back.

I jus smiled at him while Six and Lee filled the cart wit liquor.

"Ian say I was payin." He mugged me while I shrugged. "You gotta make amends with me, love." I gave him a smile makin him shake his head and laugh.

I found all the liquor I wanted and the entire bottom cart was full.

"I feel bad for you brodie." Six pats Nau'Jour on his shoulder before walking past him while I push the cart to the front.

"The favorite child has arrived wit the liquor!" I yelled out while walkin in the house wit Six, Nau'Jour and Lee on my trail.

"She love me more!" Lee yelled and I mug her.

"Nahhh Jakori where it's at!" I kiss my teeth.

These li niggas tryna steal my mama.

"All y'all can stop yellin in ma house!" I hear my daddy yell making me laugh while kicking my shoes off by the front and walkin to the kitchen where mama was cookin, Keem was on his phone and my daddy was already drinkin.

"When does dis party start? I'm ready ta show my ass." Lee stuck her tongue out.

My mama mugged her and Six popped her.