𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Has anyone gotten a call from Rumi?" Six ran into the kitchen where everyone was and everyone shook their head.

Nau'Jour narrowed his eyes at Six.

"Why?" He asked and everyone looked at him wit a mug.

"Fuck y'all lookin at?" He mumbled and grabbed water out of the fridge. "Anyways, she was supposed to call me back yesterday but she didn't and I call her but it keep goin ta voicemail."

They all gave him a confused looked.

"Out all people, Ian think she would ignore you."

Six snatched the water bottle from Nau'Jour before throwing it at him making everyone laugh.

"She might ignore you Nigga buh I'm basically her platonic soulmate so she won't ignore me." Nau'Jour mugged six.

He knew he was Oriana's soulmate.

"No she hasn't call us. Maybe she spending time wit ha family like she said she was doing."

He shook his head.

"Someone gimme dey phone. I left mines upstairs and ion wanna walk up dem stairs."

Lee took her phone out her pocket and put it on the table next to him. He grabbed it quick before u locking it and called Ebony.

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘...

"Can i get some food?!" Oriana yelled while pulling on the door That only locked from the outside. Kory had a studio apartment in New Orleans and had Oriana locked in a room.

He was annoyed by her because she wouldn't stop talking.

"Shut the hell up!" He threw something at the door.

She flinch back but missed her teeth and sat down on the floor right beside the door.

She never expected to be kidnapped but that's what Kory did and he was waiting for Nau'Jour to notice she wasn't answering his messages.

He didn't know that they weren't on talking terms though.

Oriana sighed in boredom while touching the sore spot in the middle of her head. It was definitely busted open and she had dry blood on her face but Kory could care less.

"I'm locked up! Dey won't let me out!"

She started to yell and Kory stood up.

The minute she heard the door unlock she stood up and got ready to fight for her life.

Kory went inside and the last thing he expected was to get tackled. "Fuck!" She started punching and clawing at her face while he struggled to grab her.

She scratched his eye before he landed a solid punch to her cheek. While she was caught off guard, he grabbed a hold to her neck.