𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

i love all the reads and stuff but please stop comparing my book to other books. I hate ts. I get that my book might be similar to other books but all this stuff comes from the top of my head. Even if it's similar, it's not intentional. I don't plan my chapters, I think of ideas while typing. I don't read books on Wattpad anymore because I prefer hard cover books. Love you guys but keep those opinions to yourself 🫶🏾.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Here." I give some water to Nau'Jour. Instead of takin it, he poured it out makin me kiss my teeth. "Stop being stubborn." I snatch the cub away from him.

"Fuck I look like drinkin from dis cup?"

He was gonna get on my last nerve. "You needa drink sum." I said while cleanin the water off the floor.

"I can drink Sprite." I roll my eyes before filling the cup up with more water.

"Drink this before I shove it down your throat." He mugged me before takin the water. I was the only one with him right now.

Lee was out looking for a job, Mira was at school, Cig and Six were out doing something and Tia was visiting her mom.

He drank some before givin it back to me.

"How's therapy?" I asked him while crossing my legs and he shrugged. Now I narrowed my eyes at him. "Come on now." He kissed his teeth.

"I guess dat shii work." I nod.

I guess I miss him.

"you gon take a nigga back nie?" He mumbled and I look at him before rolling my eyes playfully. "I don't maybe." He laughed at me.

"Fine. Let's go out once I get outta hea." I laugh at him because it was funny how he wanted me.

"Fine." I shrug and pick up my phone because I got a notification. I check it and it was from Amoura. She sent me Janay's brother address. It was time for me to leave.

"Do you have someone who wants to see you?" I asked him and of course he shrugged.

"Okay well I have to deal with something."

He looked at me with bored eyes, "Well go deal wit it."

Rude ass.

"Bitch." I mumbled while getting up.

"Fuck up." He kicked me and I almost fall.

Even crippled he's annoying.

"Suck my dick crippled hoe." I stick my tongue out at him before grabbing my shii and his keys before leaving.

He was letting me use his car.

"Should I jus go in there and kill?" I asked the guy I brung with me. He worked at Nau'Jour's trap so I made him come.

I think his name was Jahseh or something like dat.

I didn't want anyone to know what I was doin.