𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗦𝘁. 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘀

"I got a promise ring," I stare at my ring while sittin in the pool wit Lee. Nau'Jour and Six were inside playin the game.

Yes these Niggas brought they game.

"We get it bitch." Lee mugged me while sippin her drink.

"Ah you mad." I stick my tongue at her.

"You think your better then me?" She sits her drink down and playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"If you wanna take things with Six to the next level. Do it yourself." She shook her head and laid back in the water. "Nah I don't see myself with Six in 10 years."

Now I furrowed my eyebrows.

What..?

I love Lee but that boy does the most for her.

"I'm not a bad person but I'm 10 years I see myself wit someone more mature."

Six is kind of mature.

"But Six is mature and in 10 years he'll probably be different." She shook her head. "Eh. I don't know. Let's stop talking about six. How does A'leila feel about you always leaving."

I ignored her thoughts about Six cause it ain't my busy.

"She's fine because even though I leave, I always handle things from my part."

She nods when the door slammed opened.

"Get y'all ass out the pool! Tia went into early labor omm." My eyes got big and Nau'Jour followed behind him.

"Fuck you mean?! She's only 5 or 6 months!" Me and Lee rush out of the pool. "Obviously I jus said she went into labor nigga." Six narrowed his eyes at me with a dumb look on his face.

"Well no shit Sherlock. We gotta get back to Texas asap." Lee and I grab our towels and put our slides on but I freeze.

"Did y'all find last minute flights?" I furrowed my eyebrows at dem.

They both look at each other then back at me.

"Damn I forgot!" Six stomped his foot and out his hand over his mouth.

Dumbasses.

"Mane I swear I gave Six that job." Six looked at Nau'Jour with his jaw dropped.

"We ain't got time fo y'all ta fight. My babymama went into labor !" Lee squealed like a li girl while jogging into the house with me on her trail.

For like two hours we called flight companies but every single one was booked out.

Expect for Spirit.

So here we was on Spirit airlines.

"Y'all we finna turn into Spirits." Six whispered because we were in the first class. Ion even think that's what they call it.