𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 (alternative ending)

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
ONE YEAR LATER (after six nd scratch got shot)
This is the ending where Nau'jour and Oriana never made up after Six and Scratch got shot.
Where Oriana protects her peace for too long.

I was packaging orders and drinking wine when I hear a rhythm beat on my door.

Nobody but one person.

I walked over to my apartment door to look in the peephole and I saw Six covering it with his finger.

I opened the door and it was everyone except Cig and Nau'jour. "Yall always show up when I'm working." I step to the side and let them in.

"Baby we come over everyday let's bffr." Lee had a point.

They stayed at my house like they lived here.

They all went to the living room and I was right behind them.

We all sit down and just talk.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

Nau'jour slowly drove around the block while Jah sat in the seat beside him.

They were looking for the nigga who they had to kill.

"I thought you ssid he be on dis block?" Nau'Jour kissed his teeth and glanced at Jah with low eyes.

Back at the house , Six Oriana and Lee all watched TV together while talking.

"How's Nau'jour?" Oriana mumbled after waiting for Six and Lee to stop arguing.

She never forgave him even though her heart was telling her to.

Everything he told her got her thinking about how she didn't want to live that way. She didn't want to live not knowing if tomorrow would be her last day alive.

But for Nau'jour , she was willing to do anything.

"He's been Nau'jour." Lee kinda of shrugged when she answered and Six eyed her slightly before nodding in agreement.

They knew Nau'jour wasn't being normal but they didn't wanna tell her that.

All Oriana could do was nod in uncertainty.

She didn't know if they were telling the truth but all she could do was that he was just being Nau'jour.

"Ok but can we stop talking about him and do something?" Lee changed the conversation.

It was lowkey getting awkward.

"Like what? It's a random ass Tuesday." Six narrowed his eyes at her making her kiss her teeth.

"I need to clothes shopping so let's go." I suggested a clothing store cause I need some new clothes. The ones I have are old.

"Bitch don't you make clothes?" Six and Lee laughed at me.

I don't see what's funny.