𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙..

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"But can we make out though." We got escorted out by the police. I wasn't movin so they called the cops on us. The cop was cool though.

Six was actin a fool tho. "No. I can't do that." The cop chuckled while we go outside.

"Honestly bro it would be hot if we jus make out and I post it in my only fans." I shake my head at him and I see it was dark and the parking lot wasn't dat full.

"Nah man. I like my job." Tha cop started laughing.

"I'm jus fuckin wit you man. You stay safe tho." Six laughed wit Cig while I start walking to my car.

I'm tired.

Once I get my car I see Nau'Jour's car behind my car. I thought I saw him but I really couldn't see but anyways Six and Cig and Scratch played wit carts.

"Oh shit bruh! Slow down!" Six was running and he let go of the cart.

Cig was rolling until his ass smack straight into Six car making me laugh. "Y'all are fucking dumbb!" I yelled while laughing at them. Cig was on the ground rolling while groaning in pain.

"Nigga myy car." Six worried bout his car instead of Cig. "Fuck yo car nigga. Ts hurted." I laugh at dem before walking over to Six car and it was a big ass dent in it.

Gawh damn.

"Yo big fat ahh fucked up my car." Six kicked Cig while he was on tha ground.

"Fucking idiots." Scratch walked to his car and got in.

While Six help him, I walk back to my car and I'm taking off the white suit and I hear a door shut and Nau'Jour got out his car wit red and low eyes.

He narrowed his eyes at me and looked at my nose before walkin up to me before grabbin my jaw and turned my head to see my tattoo. "When you did dis?" He let my face go before leaning on my car and watched me.

The way he lookin at me got me feelin sum type of way but I'm not finna speak on it.

"Today. You like em?" I asked while taking the white suit off completely revealing my outfit.

"Nah."

I mug him while tossing the suit at him. "Man fuck off me." Cig stood up and I noticed his arms was bleeding.

"Gawh damn Cig. You good?" He stale faced me before shaking his head and started mumbling under his breathe before getting in Six car.

"Igh I needa go home so I can go tf to sleep. Get off my car. Goodbye." I grab Nau'Jour before pulling him off my car making him mug me.

Ion care atp.

I get in my car and go home.