𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

Nau'Jour pulled his ski mask over his head along with his entire crew.

Kory counted money while Janay sat on his lap.

"They do this all the time. They gon be alright," Lee told Oriana while they sat in Nau'Jour's living room. She didn't know how to feel but they've been planning it for weeks.

All she wants is her crew to be safe.

"Shoot errybody. Ion give af." Nau'Jour said while loadin his guns up.

Since they ain't know how many people was around Kory, everyone working in the trap had to come.

"Did you kill dat bitch yet?" Janay asked Kory about Oriana. "Nah. Why you care bout dat trick anyways?"

He ain't like Janay but she had sex with him whenever he wanted.

So he kept her around.

"Don't worry bout that."

Nau'Jour and his trap made it to the warehouse and it was somewhat full but not too many people like Kory so Nau'Jour had more people.

"Air dis bitch out." Nau'Jour was the first one to let off shots.

Kory heard the sound of bullets and furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck! Kory! Kidd and the trap here!" One of his workers rushed into the room with a bloody arm.

Nau'Jour shot anyone who got in his view. Six ran around laughing and killing people. Cig joined him. Scratch was behind Nau'Jour.

Kory pushed Janay off of his lap making her fall to the ground with a thud before grabbing his gun.

Janay knew she told no one where he was.

So she was confused.

Kory went to look for Nau'Jour while Nau'Jour looked for him.

Six and Cig were side by side gunning everyone down.

"Wea Kidd dumbass at?" Six asked and stepped over bodies since they cleared the whole room. "Sumwhere in hea."

They walk around lookin for Nau'Jour until they turn into a room where Scratch and Nau'Jour sat at people.

"Fuck!" They started shooting back.

They quickly run to where they were squatting.

"Y'all found dat nigga Kory?" Six asked while shooting at the people.

"Yuh. Dat pussi ran." Nau'Jour murmured and reloaded his gun.

Meanwhile , Janay grabbed the keys to Kory's car before risking everything and ran out the side of the house with her phone in her hands.

Once she got to her car, she shockingly dialed the number.

She turned the car on before taking off and the phone answered surprisingly. "911 what's your emergency?"