𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channelll. It's ya girl Kaylee da prankster and I'm hea wit.."

Lee point the camera at me while I'm on my phone but I look up.

I guess she started a YouTube channel a few weeks ago. I think that's what she wanted her full time job to be.

"Rumi." I smiled at the camera before she put it back on her. "Today we're prankin the boys basically by doin our makeup and saying we got jump 6 niggas." I nod while smilin.

I agreed cause I wanted to see how funny it would be.

Considering I almost got jumped like 3 days ago.

Which I don't wanna speak on cause it was fucking dumb.

"Since ion know how to do good makeup, my friend DeAsia gon do our makeup but we gotta run a few errands."

We had to stop to party city, Walmart, and target. Then we had to pick up Mira.

"Introduce yourself miss ma'am. They don't know you."

Im supposed to introduce myself a camera.

This feels so weird.

Anyways she pulled out the Parkin spot she was in before getting out the parking lot.

I introduced myself to the camera and Lee kept talkin.

"Y'all this not a regular prank though cause we finna prank allem. Me, Rumi, and Mira finna walk in da house covered in blood and bruises." We started laughin.

"To make it betta, we finna take all our jewelry off and act like they snatched our shit."

She added and I laugh.

"Nah they finna shoot errybody and dey mama." I said while pullin my hair back into a ponytail. "We left Kidd house at like...what?"

She mumbled and looked ova at me.

"12 I think." I check the time.

"Yeah we left at 12 and it's currently 5 so we been gone for like 5 hours. We told em we was finna get stuff for Rumi house."

"Ion know why dey believed us cause ion need nun fa my house."

We keep talkin to the camera while shoppin in party city for sfx makeup then Walmart then target and we finally picked Mira up from ha friends house.

"Why yo dumb ass recording?" Mira got in tha back.

"We doin tha prank today." Mira mouth dropped.

"Das why you picked me up?! Ouu I'm excited!" She started laughing makin us laugh.

We drove to her friends house and Mira was the first one to get her makeup done.