Chp:6 Out The Dark into the Light

Aaron gently grabbed Violet's trembling hand. His deviant smile sent chills down her spine. Light brown Eyes glared down at her arms to see goosebumps appearing slowly.

"I do have to work tonight. I'm going to blow her back out like a wilderbeast in heat! Haven't you noticed I haven't touched you in a while. You discuss me beyond believe and the thought of even kissing you makes me want to kill myself."

Violet started crying and slowly removed her hand from his. He began laughing hysterically and lit a Camel Crush. Violent opened the car door and started to step on the sidewalk. She silently starred off into a lifeless gaze.

Aaron blasted the car radio and put the car in drive and sped off while she was half way out the car!

Violet violently fell to the ground scrapping her leg! She quickly got up and limped to the front door tears pouring down her cheeks and slammed it closed. She turned her back against the door and slowly slide down it crying. She picked up her phone to see four missed calls. Three from Terri and one from her Mom. She had no energy to do anything, but cry herself to sleep.

She went upstairs and cleaned up her cut and took a long shower. She got ready for bed and texted Terri that she would call her tomorrow and turned her phone putting it on do not disturb. She said a prayer asking God to keep her safe and help her figure out what to do, and she layed in bed thinking about the next move she needed to make to remove herself from this toxic situation.

She thought of different ideas to escape from Aaron and the hell hole he called "their home." She was quickly getting pushed to her limit. She was scared she was going to lose her life if she didn't move fast. She was done being rushed in and out of the hospital.This was no way to live and she knew she deserved better. Leaving was an understatement and well over due.