Chp:19 Reality Check

Violet clicked on her seat belt and went to put on Terri's, trying to loose the cops!

"Terri.... your leg is bleeding!" "Its gonna have to wait," she said making a sharp left turn almost tilting the car over! One of the patrol cars bumped them from behind!

"That's all you got," yelled Terri swerving the car left then right! She drove into some near by woods on the side of the road, still being followed by what seemed like the whole police force. Violet was crying gripping the dashboard for life! They drove over a big bump and Violet hit her head on the window! Blood trickled down her forehead and her sight started to blurr!
"Hold on, "yelled Terri trying to keep her engaged!

"I don't want this to end, this isn't how it was suppose to be! "Get us out of here, don't let them take me," said Violet panicking!

"Terri looked in her rearview mirror and started crying. She looked at Violet as she had panic attack and then at her bleeding leg staining the seat red.

They came up on a bridge and and Terri pressed her foot on the gas! Violet screamed and shut her eyes. A gun shot shattered the back window and hit Terri in the back of the head and Violet screamed reaching for her! The car flipped twice and went over the bridge!!!!!

Violet's hands clung to the headliner and her hair flew all over her face. Glass flew in her face blinding her sight! Violet got a seconds glance at Terri one last time before hitting the water..............