Closing:Food For Thought

You never know who you are intertaining. We have a big habit of trying to alway prove who is bigger and badder. We fail to realize there are people that have true mental issues and spiritual ones. We all are capable of thing we dont know until we are put in a situation of survival. Everyday we hear about people doing some of the most crazy and dark things to other people.

A lot of times they say they blacked out, a voice told them to do it, or have no memory of it. I strongly beileve its a type of possession we like to ignore. There are things happening everyday we can't explain or begin to understand, but yet we like to feel we all have the answers, while no on pays real attention unless its close to home.

Media has it ways of portraying things, conditioning, and desenitzing us to make thing not normal ok. We as people are afraid of what we dont understand and dont like dealing with it. Even though we do this doesn't mean its not happening or there. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. We all find demons in our own ways or we're either fighting not to let ours take over us.

Its the ones we deem crazy who sometimes really aren't. We all can agree mental health has taken a fall. Be careful how you treat people because you never know if they are people, if they aren't, or what they are capable of. Sometime when you do something its permit and the consequences are life changing. Dont let your demons take over by your actions. We dont have to be apart of the evil we see everyday.

Let people be people accept it ,respect it,and live your life instead of loosing yours to someone else or your own demons and ending up like Violet. Keep God first and do right by others and stay to yourself. There's only one seat to a grave mentally and physically.

 There's only one seat to a grave mentally and physically