Chp:21 A Choice Is Made (part 2)

"Why are my arms in this...WHERE IS TERRI, she tried sitting up wildly, attempting to get loose out the resticted jacket! The two nurses came back in to help calm her down.

"Violet I need you to calm down." One of the men gave her a needle tip syringe to sedate her. She was given ziprasidone (Zeldox) to help her calm down! "Hold her down," said Doctor Johnson squeezing some of the liquid out the tip of the syringe! Violet kicked and screamed begging for them to let her go! Doctor Johnson sedated her causing her to pass out.

The nurses took her to a room with the same padded walls, but with a different bed with arm and leg restraints attached to it. Violet opened her eyes to find Doctor Johnson standing over her talking to a women dressed as a nurse giving her some type of instruction.

Violet tried to sit up but, struggling to get her feet and arms unrestrained. "Now now, Violet we don't want another dose of medication do we? I need you to calm down so we can talk," the doctor said pulling up a chair sit beside her bedside. "I'm ready when you are," said Doctor Johnson taking off her reading glasses crossing her legs.

Violet laid there silently looking at the ceiling as tears rolled down her face. She turned and looked at the doctor and slowly knocked in agreement.

"Would you like to start," asked Doctor Johnson holding a pen and the clip board she had their first encounter? Violet sniffled, "tell me everything," she said starting to crying harder."

"Violet do you remember anything."
--"No," she said softly. "You have been in my care in this physicality going on four years now. You were brought here after you...killed your husband and mother."

"You were sentenced to life under medical attention and treatment at this hospital. You had a break down," said the doctor, jotting down a few notes studying her confused behavior.

" Terri died two years ago when you two went missing after the murders." She was killed in a police chase you both were in."

"Thats not how it happened, I had a baby and Terri.....was going to help me, I cant remember, but I know I had a baby ...and my m..mother...she"..... Viloet stuttered.

"--She's gone, you and Terri killed her. You both poisoned her. You made cookies and put rat poisoning and bleach in them."

"Where is my baby, did the police take her," asked Violet looking back at the ceiling in a dead lifeless gaze?

"You loss your baby Violet, Aaron attacked you and you had a miscarriage. Do you remember."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, MY BABY IS ALIVE, she yelled trying to jump at the doctor. "You took her and gave her to God knows who. I know my baby is alive! And I didn't kill my mother, that bitch was on drugs she killed herself."

"So don't you dare try to blame me, I dont belong here, you don't know me or what Ive been through, she said angrily.

"Well evidence says otherwise Mrs.Revi."
"---THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING NAME, screamed Violet!

"Violet I know this a lot to take in, and I'm sorry, but I'm here to help you. You're very sick and we are going to take good care of you. I think we should stop here today, this is very overwhelming for you Im sure."

"You let me out of here right now,"said Violet glaring at the doctor standing up and placing the chair back in the corner.

"Nurse, I'm ready for you, said the doctor. A nurse walked in with another syringe and injected it into Violet's arm! Violet got angry and started trying to get out the restraints!

Another nurse ran in holding her down and trying to tighten the restraints! Violet eyes turned black and she broke the restraints!

The doctor ran to door and it slammed shut locking everyone in! Violet's body lifted off the bed and her body created a black mist around her!

The nurses tried opening the door but it was no use!!!!!