Chp:8 No means No

Terri dropped Violet off at home that evening. Aaron had made it back home from work. Violet glared at his black beat up Ford truck and hestitated to go in.

Terri hugged her tight. "Remember the plan. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll go to the store and get the supplies," she said reassuring her. "Stay out of his way and we'll be home free in less than a week."

Violet nodded in agreement and smiled trying to relieve Terri's worry. Small wrinkles in her forehead indicated her dedication yet, anxiety that was there. Violet really wanted this to work so she could put all this behind her and finally be happy. This was no time for fear, but for strength and determination.

Violet walked in to find Aaron sitting in the dark waitng for her with a beer in his hands."Did you forgot I got off early today?"

"You never told me ..you were getting off early! I was just with Terrie having a girls d...a..,she said pointing back at the front door with her thumb.
---"You like making me mad, dont you," he asked slowly walking up to her reaching for her hair gently. Violet flintched closing her eyes tight dropping her purse on the floor.

"What you jumping for,"he said with an evil chuckle touching her curls. He pushed her against the wall and pulled her hair in a aggressivly downward position! Violet grabbed his arm pleading for him to stop!

"Let's go have a talk upstairs," he said dragging her up the steps violently!

He twisted her hair into a fist nearing the top of the steps! He pushed her in the room and threw her on the bed and shut the bedroom door.

"Please, wait I'm sorry," she said crying scooting to the top of the bed with her hands reaching out for him to stop! He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her towards him! She tried to twist onto her stomach while kicking her legs, but Aaron's strength over powered her. He managed to get his hands around her wrists! She screamed and kicked trying to get free!

Aaron fist palmed her in the nose and blood stained her shirt! Violet yelled out spitting blood on her shirt! She stopped fighting and cried uncontrollably!

"Shut up," he screamed tearing her clothes off! Violet felt his knees in her both her sides as he struggled to get his pants down! She laid there too afraid to move. He leaned on top of her already in a sweat. The weight of his body on hers felt as if he was crushing her!

He penetrated her violently as she laid there lifelessly in a dead gaze, nose still dripping dark red blood. Aaron grunted with each stroke looking her in the eyes as he violated her. Violet laid there unable to move! Aaron finished then got in the shower.

Silently tears rolled down her bruised cheeks. The room started to look as if it was moving. Her head felt as if a brick had hit it! The last thing she remembered was seeing Aaron stepping out the shower.