Chp:20 Life Then Death (part1)

Violet squinted her eyes open greeted by a bright light in an all white room, wearing all white clothes. She looked at her body to feel she had no marks or bruises on her. She looked around to see if she saw Terri, but didn't. She tried sitting up realizing her arms were stuck to her side! She turned and twisted trying to get loose!

What looked like soft clouds was a padded white wall that surrounded her! She stood up and looked towards the ceiling noticing there seemed to be no windows and only one way in and out! She was trying to remember what happened. She started yelling and hitting her body against the soft padded white walls violently!

"Hello, someone let me out, HEEEEYYY! PLEASE SOMEBODY! TERRI!!!!

A piece of the wall started to slowly open. In walked two nurses dressed in white wearing white clear hospital gloves! Violet back up against the wall and sat froggy style eyes both them evily. "Don't you touch me ," she screamed!

They both grabbed her carrying her off down a white hallway! Violet screamed and kicked and spitting on one of them.

They brought her to a office with a large desk and two chairs in front of it. Behind the desk stood a woman smiling in a white thin coat. They sat her down in one of the chairs and the woman took a seat behind the desk. Violet starred at the woman then studied the big white office she was in.

"How are we feeling today Mrs.Johnson asked?"
Violet didn't say a word. "Do you know what day it is and where you are,"asked the woman picking up a clip board and pen clicking it twice.

"I want Terri NOW; where is she?!"
--"Shes not with us, do you know where you are, she asked again putting on her reading glasses?

"No," she said starting to tremble.
"You're in Stampletons Psychiatric Hospital and... it's February the 14th 2022."

Violet's eyes started looking all over the place uncontrollably. "How did I get here I thought I died." --"Why would you think that arent you right here talking to me?"
"I was just with Terri....and the police had us. The car fell off the bridge.... and the water! I saw her, they...they shot her... is she ok," she asked looking at her surroundings still trying to make sense of everything?

She satrted rocking back and forth whispering to herself. She starred in a gaze wide eyes.