Chp:17 Convicts 4 life

Violet woke up to breakfast in bed. Terri made her pancakes, eggs, strawberries, and orange juice. She had picked flower from the garden and placed them in a vase.

"Good morning love," said Terri sliding the back of her hand on Violets cheek.
"Good morning."

"Eat up, we have a guest coming today,"she said smiling. --"Who,"she asked with eggs in her in mouth.

"It's a friend helping us," said Terri walking into the bathroom looking in the mirror.
"My friend who owns this property has a friend who can set us up with new identities. We have to change our look so we aren't recognized after all this pushes over, and thats gonna be a while."

"Ok I'll get ready," she said finishing up her breakfast.Violet finished up and went downstairs to find Terri and a woman talking. On the table were ids, social secrerity cards, and birth certificates.

Terri introduced the two of them as Violet took a seat. She gave them all the paperwork needed and they began discussing their new names when there was an unexpected knock at the door!
All three of them stood up in a panic.

"Police open up!" Terri ran to a closet near by and quickly pulled out a trunk with guns inside! They saw the shadows of the swat team surrounding the house!

"WE GOT TO GO,"yelled Terri handing Violet a pistol! Violet's hands were shaking and her eyes wildly looked around. Terri turned to find a gun pointed at her!