Chp:11 Wish Master (part1)

Terri networked and knew people in high places. It's not about what you know but who you know. She was making moves so Violet and her could leave.

Julie heard her doorbell ring and went to see who was there. She found a gift basket sitting on her porch and looked around to see if she could see anybody. She brought it in the livingroom and put her glasses on to read the card attatched.

It read: A little trip down memory lane enjoy.

She put the card down and unwrapped the clear gift wrap and froze in silence. Then she heard a knock at her front door. She quickly jumped up and answer it.

She opened the door to find...her boyfriend! "Did you send me this," she said smiling, letting the hooded guest in.
"Do what woman," he asked looking out the window making sure he wasn't followed? "This...wonderful gift basket that was left on my porch," she said handing it to him.

Inside was a dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies, wine, two candles and half a pound of cocaine!

"No, but we can chill and have some fun," said Aaron motioning for her to sit on his lap. Julie walked over and sat right on top of him with her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly on the lips and got up and got two wine glasses from the kitchen. Aaron begin lining the cocaine and took the first hit.

He quickly stood up and beat his chest like King Kong. "Now that's some good shit," he said jumping up and down. Julie poured them both a glass of wine and she snorted the next line. "Alexa play Going under by Evanescence," said Julie starting to feel the high. The stereo blasted the rock song and Julie started singing the lyrics.

Then all of a sudden the room started getting dizzy. She looked over at Aaron who was falling over on the couch trying to find his balance. He knocked over the lamp and glass hit the floor.

"Watch it you uncultured idiot. That ...lamp was an expensive art piece,"she said ploping on the couch annoyed. Aaron stumbled towards her and they sat there in silence for a moment and looked at each other laughing.

Julie stood up feeling something wasnt right.
She looked at Aaron to find he was passed out!

Her knees buckled and she fell struggling to get up. Her vision was going in and out! Someone knock at the door and saw it slowly open. Two masked hooded figures walked in.

One with what looked like a gun and the other had a large black tool bag! She layed on the floor trying to reach for the chair in front of her, barely able to hold her head up.

The last thing she heard as her eyelashes fluttered shut, was a blurred voice whispering, "sweet dreams bitch."