Chp:16 Camp Out

Terri grabbed Violets hand and took her up stairs to the shower. Terri took off her clothes and started the shower smiling at Violet passionately. They both got in and Violet looked down at her feet to see blood going down the drain. Terri lifted her head and pressed her body against the shower wall and started fingering her. She started kissing her neck softly getting turned on by Violets moans.

She kissed her softly on the lips and began washing her body from head to toe. Viloets hands were both pressed up against the shower wall feeling as if she was being frisked. Violet went into a flashback when she was a little girl of one of her foster fathers raping her in the shower. She could remember the smell of alcohol on his breath and the pain she felt every time he dug deeper into her vagina. Her eyes closed tight wishing it was over. She remembered him pinning her neck to the shower wall and kicking her breast still playing with her pussy. All she could do was stand there until he was done.

She remembered her foster mother coming in the bathroom with a baseball bat screaming and cursing at him! She hit him over and over with the bat until he managed to snatch it away from her! He threw it out the way and charge her ripping her clothes off violently. Violet stood there watching as blood fell down between her legs. She watched as her foster dad fucked her foster mother with his hands around her throat!

"Is this what you like, is this what you want him to do to you, you little whore," her foster mother said laughing.

Violet snapped back into reality hearing Terri ask her "Is that what you like baby."
Violet pushed pass her and jumped out the shower and went back into the bedroom.

She sat on the bed awaitng Terri to come and question her. She heard Terri turn off the shower and sat on the bed next to her in an awkward silence.

Terri hugged her. Violent closed her eyes  breathing in the wild honey scent of Terri's body wash. Violet grabbed her face gently and kissed her as if she'd never see her again. Violet climbed on top of her and gazed into her eyes. She kissed her neck while gripping her breast firmly. Terri moaned grabbing her fingers placing it between her legs. She grabbed her hair and flipped her over. She softly kissed her back and said, "I love you."

Terri turned over smiling at her. " I know you do, I love you too," she said hugging her.
"We are forever, you're all I have," said Violet rubbing her hair behide her ear.