Chp:15 Car Trouble

Terri was getting tired and doing her best to stay awake. Violet offered to drive, but Terri told her she was ok. Then they heard a loud pop and the car started shaking. They had got a flat!

Terri stopped the car and jumped out to see how bad it was, and to get the spare in the back. They had to get that tire changed before anyone stopped trying to see if they needed help. This was the last thing they needed. Terri and Violet changed the tired as quickly as they could.

A car stopped and an older man asked them if they needed any help. They told him no and thanked him sending him on his way. They quickly finished and got back on the road.

They were close to the lake house and had a few more hours left. Those few hours went by faster than they thought. Little did they know the police already had a missing persons case on the two of them all over. They finally made it to the lake house.

They the bodies down by the lake were there was a boat house and went far out on the lake. The bodies were wrapped up and they tied double chains around them and dumped them in the lake! They dumped all the tools and evidence in with them as well.

They drove the boat back to the house and unloaded the car.