Chp:13 On The Run

Violet and Aaron's screams echoed through the halls..... Julie and the other mystery "nurse", stopped listening intensely.

Juile looked at the nurse and begged her to let her go. The nurse laughed pulling down her mask!

"Terri.. what the hell is this, how did I get here? Where is Violet? LET ME GO NOW!"

"Giving your boyfriend a little check up as you can hear," Terri said smiling. I'm here to give you your bitch."

"Please," ---"You deserve to die, by the time I'm done with you you're going to beg me to kill you, said Terri slapping a plastic blue glue glove on. She tightened her chains and had Julie pinned to the wall. She screamed out in agony as the glass cut her feet. Terri walked over to the table with all the tools and grabbed a screw driver and started pulling her teeth out one by one! Julie screamed and blood filled her mouth! She grabbed a cookie from the gift basket that she had sent to her and waved it in her face. "Heres a little snack for you.", she said shoving the cookie down her throat! She poured water all over and in her mouth to clear out all the blood. Julie coughed and tried to catch her breath. She stuffed another cookie in her bloody mouth and shut her mouth closed! She picked up a bottle of bleach and a large knife and started cutting the inside of her mouth round and round while pouring bleach all over her body! Julie screamed then passed out from all the pain!

Terri threw gasoline all over here and lit a match! She threw it on Julie and she woke up screaming and kicking!! Terri took a fire
extinguisher and put her out! Julie had third and fourth degree burns all over her body and was barely breathing! Her skin was melted and burnt boils covered her arms and legs! The smell of burnt skin filled the air.

"You look so pretty,"said Terri stomping on her foot. Blood gooshed out from underneath her boot!

Terri took a knife and cut all around the inside of her mouth again and poured bleach down her throat!!!!! Julie started foaming at the mouth while her eye rolled in the back of her head! Terri stabbed her in the chest and spit on her!

Terri left the room and went to check on Violet. She walked in to Violet h breaking each of his fingers and toes! Aaron's body had went into shock and he laid there shaking! Terri walked up to his and saw her covered in blood. She. grabbed Violet passionately kissing her and looked back at him! Terri smiled and leaned down by his ear. "Let me show you how to treat a lady you dumb fuck."

" Now you usually have so much to say, lets see what you have to say now bitch."
Aaron started crying and shut his eyes tight! "Just kill me," he said sounding like and old man with out his dentures.

"Oh no, you are going to feel all of this, welcome to her world you sick fuck! Thought you were crazy didn't you? Be careful how you treat people, you never know who you're entertaining." She said slapping him as hard as she could. Blood flew from his mouth and nose! "You ready baby to finish this," asked Terri grabbing Violet's hand. She grabbed her face kissing her smiring blood on her cheeks!

Violet smiled at Terri with tears in her eyes. "Let's do it," she said looking down at Aaron crying while blood spit up out his mouth! Violet poured more bleach on his body and Terri added lemon juice to it! Aaron laid there lifeless barley shaking from the pain anymore! Violet starred him down. He was still slightly breathing!

Terri rolled in a huge pot of steamed oil and together they poured it all over his aching body! His body started seizing and he began foaming at the mouth! His body looked like as if it was inside out! The intensity of the pain withheld him from screaming; and his eyes rolled in the back of his head! His heart finally gave out and he took his last breath! Violet picked up a knife and slit his throat just to make sure.

The next move was to dispose of the bodies and leave town. They cleaned up, collected the evidence, and headed to a secrect location. Terri had a trusted friend in high places and they let her lay low at their lakehouse as long as she needed. By the time the police would noticed or find out what really happen, they would be long gone.

It was fifteen minutes to three the sun was still trying to get a few more hours of shut eye. They had to move quickly and get out of town. They loaded the car with a few more supplies and got on the road.

Violet looked over at Terri as she drove silently deep in thought. She grabbed her hand and nervously smiled. "How you doing," she asked kissing her hand gently?
"I'm ok, just ready to get to the lakehouse," she said blowing out a deep breath. Terri could see her anxiety was over powering her thoughts.

"Everything is going to be fine, we are ahead of schedule and things are going as planned. We just have to keep going and we'll be home free."

Violet smiled softly and knoded in agreement. They drove for the next two hours and had to stop for gas and a bathroom break. The next part of the plan was to get rid of the bodies after they got to the lake house.