Chp:10 Limits No More

Violent woke up to nurses and doctors over. her and a bright light, then she passed out again. She woke up to Terri and her mother in a hospital room, beginning to panic!

Terri quickly tried calming her down and the doctor came in. She had a miscarriage and an emergency D&C, along with a mild concussion and bruises all over her body. She had to stay in the hospital for two weeks to make sure she didn't have any complications due to how bad of shape she was in. Aaron was not allowed to see her and he had an warrant for his arrest. Detective Johnson, Mary was on her domestic violence case. Aaron was nowhere to be found. Violet had a restraining order put on him, along with pressed charges for rape, and he now was wanted for questioning by the police. They had questioned his parents Mr. and Mrs.Wilson. They didn't even know he was still seeing Violet; he hadn't been in contact with them for a while. His grandmother Marie was questioned about his where about as well, but she was no help either; she hadn't heard from him either. The police didn't let up on the case and worked hard to finding him. Violet had made headlines and he was a wanted man.

When Violet got out the hospital she stayed with Terri. They did their best to stay out the news cameras and media. Things had gotten crazy! Now with him missing their plan to leave was put on hold, but they both agreed he was still gonna pay. It took Violet about two months to start feeling better and healing physcially. She was also now seeing a therapist weekly.

Julie stayed out the way and wanted nothing to do with it. Julie was just not cut out to be the mother she needed to be and had major issues. Violet couldn't handle having her in her life at the time, it was a lot on her mentally. Things were about to go in a direction no one saw coming and once they started there was no going back.

Terri helped Violet back to health and they tried to go on with everyday life. They decided it was time to move out with the plan. Scared, they knew it had to be done. The police were no help and were going in circles. This was long over due and shit was about to get real.