Chp:2 Nightmare Reality

Violet laid in bed with a see-through lace night gown. She could hear Aaron brushing his teeth in the bathroom listening to Lenny Kravitz Best Hits singing along off key. When he got done he jumped in the bed next to his bruised up baby and smiled. She gave a fake smile back and he climbed on top of her kissing her aggressively. She felt so disgusted and closed her eyes tight, beginning to count the five to ten minutes she knew he'd be. Sweat dripped onto her forehead right before he came, letting out a deep toned moan, while dropping his head between the middle of her soft purky breasts. After so many years of sleeping with him, Violet didn't didn't get wet enough during sex due to years of falling out of love with him in and not sexually in tune with him, but he never payed attention or felt the times he would hurt her penetrating!

He rolled over on his side of the bed getting up going to the bathroom to clean up. Violet lied there eyes closed, while her nose wrinkled up from the scent of the unpleasant aroma of sex in the air. She heard Aaron coughing and spitting in the sink while the water ran. Her eyes started to tear up and before she knew it; the room slowly turned dark as night.

What felt like moments later, her alarm clock went off waking her up to find Aaron had left for work. Kimi sat at the end of the bed waitng for her to wake up. Violet sat up and played with Kimi for a moment, then gave God thanks for life, and began her day.

She worked from home with an online company that sold house insurance. Aaron allowed her to work from home, so that way she was much more easier to keep an eye on.