17

❌Blood and descriptions of violence❌

Bosco's POV:
----

I looked up from Angie's shoulder and up at one of the machines, eyes widening when seeing the man responsible for all of this. Hastings wore a smirk on his scarred face, looking older and even more terrifying than when we had seen him in that dream. He leaned against a lever, his eyes emotionless and cold.

"I knew there was someone lurking around my park." His hoarse voice made me shiver, and I held on tighter to Angie. "You took my little explorer from me, didn't you? I was quite enjoying this long game of cat and mouse we had going on."

Angie's professionalism had gone, replaced with her anger. "You hurt those girls." She said, slowly picking up the two bags. She was planning our run for it, and I scooped up Oreo in my arms, holding him protectively to my chest as he growled at Hastings.

Hastings just stared down at us, his expression not changing. "They saw something they shouldn't have." He shrugged.

Angie glared daggers at him. If looks could kill, Hastings would be dead. I wished he was.

"You killed those girls!" Angie raised her voice and stepped forward. I stumbled as I followed, not wanting to let her get too far away. "Daya, Maddy, Kerri, Camden, and an innocent baby! You trapped Orion here as your prisoner and you have no remorse?"

Hastings looked like he was trying not to laugh at us, tapping his finger against the lever. "You think Kerri is dead?" He questioned with a teasing tone. "I gave her life. A life unlike any other. I just needed to take a bit from her to give her more."

I shook my head, not at all liking what he was saying. "You're insane..." I mumbled.

He let out his laugh, and I gripped onto Angie's arm. He coughed as he caught his breath, his eyes narrowed but a smile still on his face.

"I know." He said coldly. "Trust me, I know." He pulled the lever, and the lights in the underground room became brighter. "My friends! Wake up!"

My eyes widened as the mangled and unfinished animatronics around us sprung to life. What felt like hundreds of eyes turned to look at us. I felt small and absolutely terrified, heart pounding in my chest as Oreo growled. "A-Angie..."

"Oh no..." She whispered, shaking slightly. We were frozen in fear, not knowing where to turn to get out of the danger we had gotten ourselves in.

"Run." Camden's terrified voice told us. "Drop the bags and run. I'll handle them.  Just run or you'll end up just like us."

So we did.

Angie grabbed my arm and pulled me behind her as we ran the way we had came. There was a loud shriek all around us, and the sound of metal banging against the floor came from behind us. I looked up, panicking when seeing wires dragging along the walls and the once lifeless masks of mascots, turning to look down at us. "A-Angie we aren't going to make it-"

"Don't say that. Just keep going-" Angie said quickly, yelping when a metal claw dug into her leg and dragged her down to the floor.

Oreo immediately jumped out of my arms and went after her, and I quickly followed. "Angie!" My voice came out more terrified than I wanted it to as I grabbed onto her hands, pulling her away from whatever had grabbed onto her.

Angie stumbled as I tried pulling her behind me, her breath coming in panicked gasps. I swung her arm over my shoulders, trying to run back to the stairs with her as the noises around us grew louder and closer. Oreo ran ahead, barking and growling at whatever moved closer.