Soompi

Soompi : Big Hit Entertainment Drops Lineup For New Girl Group ROSEQUARTZ

Big Hit Entertainment, the agency behind K-pop group BTS has revealed the lineup for their new girl group ROSEQUARTZ. They held a live stream on May 1st featuring the agency’s founder Bang Si Hyuk as he prepared to reveal the four line up members.

In 2013, Big Hit Entertainment register ROSEQUARTZ as brand name under their company, they are set to debut third quarter of 2014 and be the second girl group ever to debut under Big Hit Entertainment, the agency that currently houses artists Lee Hyun, GLAM and BTS. The group will reportedly be made up of four members. He revealed the chosen trainees individually and explained why he chose every single one of them. The members chosen are Miyoung, Nari, Hayoon, and Jihye.

Big Hit's founder Bang Si Hyuk explained their name as ROSEQUARTZ is believed by many to encourage the qualities of love. The girls are describe as lovely and sweet but they can also be fierce and charismatic on the stage.

The group already collected a solid fans base after they was announced debut. With its confirmation, the countdown for ROSEQUARTZ's debut is now underway! Stay tuned for more updates!