#2022 Explore Dior With MIYOUNG

.
Miyoung: Wow!

Staff: Hi, MIYOUNG!

Miyoung: Bonjour!

Staff: Welcome to the Dior Ateliers.

In the Dior Ateliers, one can have the special experience of discovering the secret stories behind the creation of the Dior collection.

Miyoung: Oh my, I love this color.

Staff: This little bow is really Dior from the 1960s by Marc Bohan. And we have some pleats to make it more princess like. It should suit you perfectly.

Miyoung: Oh my gosh!

Staff: Like this, it's very Dior.

Today, I visited Dior Héritage where you can see the whole history of Dior in one place. I heard that some of Maria Grazia's pieces are inspired by some pieces in the archives.

Miyoung: Oh! It's pretty!

Staff: In this room we can see some garments designed by Marc Bohan. Marc Bohan used a lot of bright colors and Maria Grazia has been inspired by those colors.

Miyoung: I love this dress. It's just my type! Oh wow, this flower is beautiful.

Staff: This is the favourite flower of Monsieur Dior, you know? These shoes are from 1960s, but they are very well preserved. In each collection there was a Bobby garment, for as long as Monsieur Dior had a Bobby dog.

Miyoung: So sweet.

Staff: You love dogs?

Miyoung: I do I do. I own one actually and his name is Mango.

Staff: Oh that's cute. So this is the famous 'Lady Dior' bag.

Miyoung: It's really pretty!

Staff: It was designed in 1995 and was offered to Princess Lady Diana.

Miyoung: I was not even born yet. I really love this bag.

Staff: You love it?

Miyoung: Yes, very much. I want it.

Staff: Here!

Miyoung: Really? Oh, thank you! Okay guys, let's go home now. Bye.

(Laugh)

Marc Bohan introduced the casual style in Dior which was first famous for haute couture. These efforts made by Marc Bohan carry even years later to Maria Grazia's collection to make women feel comfortable.

Miyoung: I love this collection. It's so colorful.

Maria: Yes, super colorful!

Miyoung: Supper cute!

Maria: It's a very playful collection. Here, for your concerts. Very light, and very comfortable.

Miyoung: It's beautiful.

Maria: You can dance.

Miyoung: Oh, can I try this bag?

Maria: Yes, of course.

Miyoung: Ah? Oh my god! Why it so cute? I love this one. It simple.

Maria: Very nice.

Miyoung: Love it! Oh my god! Thank you! À demain!

Maria: À demain!

(Laugh)

Miyoung: Where did the inspiration from this make-up concept come from?

Peter: The make-up look is very Paris 1960s, and there's a playful twist which is a double eyeliner with an open space in between. On the lips, I think I might use a little bit the same as your lipstick.

Miyoung: Um, yeah! I love this color.

Staff: If you want to take it.

Miyoung: I want this shadow, skin tone... This one... Oh! Thank you.

Staff: You almost forgot the lipstick.

Miyoung: Thank you. This one is pretty.

(Cheering for MIYOUNG)

The bright colors and graphic elements made this year's fashion show even more dynamic. When I see the set with the model dressed in all these colors. I feel like I'm in a video game. There were so many beautiful outfits. I love them all! If I had to pick just one, the dress with the ribbon at the chest that I saw would be my favorite.

(With Maria Grazia)

Maria: How was the show?

Miyoung: Absolutely amazing! Thank you for inviting me here.

Maria: I'm so happy that you like it. So happy to have you!

The trip to Paris with Dior was so enjoyable for me and I will never forget that night. I love you, Paris.

(DIOR)