ROSES Teams Information

ROSES teams are included the staff from the members to their bodyguard.

The Introvert Mommy Bear
- Tired of handling her 3 children's behavior but have to deal with it.
- Want to run away from her children but coming back when she heard her children called her.
- Just gonna fight with everyone who mess with her children.
- Don't be blind for her charisma. She indeed an aegyo master
- Very protective towards her members

Canadian Papa Fox
- The swag rapper Papa Fox.
- Sometimes just get along with Banban to make the leader stress.
- Always encourage her kids to do something even they will get into trouble.
- Always with her 'dad jokes'
- The one who can't say 'no' to maknaez

The "Normal" Hazelnut
- May seem to be normal but don't underestimate her.
- The random one
- Unexpected shining armor. Always be with Miyoung
- Miyoung's property. Claimed by Miyoung herself.
- Foodies hunter with Miyoung.

Unstoppable Baby Blue
- The one who always broke the rules set by company.
- The master chef in ROSES.
- Whenever she go out with her members she don't have a purse because she has her unnies to pay.
- Got to many backups
- The luckiest charm in ROSES

🖤 CHOI MINHWAN | 6.4.1980
Producer - Work with ROSEQUARTZ since the start.

💗 CHOI HAERIN | 30.6.1984
Vocal teacher - The one who always boost the members confident.

💗 LEE JOORI | 26.4.1981
Potato saem/ Choreographer - The most serious and intimating when come to dance.

🖤 HWANG YEJOON | 15.12.1987
Rap teacher - The girls love him cuz they can express all their thoughts by playful rapping.

💗 LEE SOOMIN | 12.12.1989
💗 JEONG DARIN | 8.10.1994
Head of Makeup department - In charge of coordinate and handles makeup for members

💗 KIM YURA | 14.2.1992
💗 HAN JISOO | 17.3.1995
Head of the Styling department - In charge of coordinate outfits and hairstyling.

Best Band
🖤 BRANDON - Pro-tools
🖤 BENNIE - Drum
🖤 CHAD - Guitar
🖤 OMAR - Bass
🖤 YOUNG - Piono

🖤Crazy Team - Dancer💗

🖤 JUNG SEJIN | 25.10.1992
Main manager - In charge of group scheduling, booking and promotional activities.

🖤 LEE YOUNGSOO | 23.9.1990
Second manager - In charge of transporting members, protect and escorting through airports or public events such as concerts, fansigns.

🖤 KIM HYOSUN  | 7.5.1989
Jihye personal manager - In charge of Jihye solo promotion as well as transport. Escorting and protect her through the airport, public places or events.

🖤 LEE JINSANG | 3.12.1987
Nari personal manager - In charge of Nari solo promotion as well as transport. Escorting and protect her through the airport, public places or events.

🖤 CHOI WONSHIK | 25.3.1992
Hayoon personal manager - In charge of Hayoon solo promotion as well as transport. Escorting and protect her through the airport, public places or events.

🖤 PARK YOUNGJAE | 19.10.1992
Miyoung personal manager - In charge of Miyoung solo promotion as well as transport. Escorting and protect her through the airport, public places or events.

🖤 NAM DAEHYUN | 29.4.1989
Main Bodyguard - Being a head for all the bodyguard. In charge to protect the girls especially in the crowded places.

🖤 JUNG KIHYUN | 12.6.1991
Second Bodyguard - Also being a head to all the bodyguard.