ROSEQUARTZ Profile

ROSEQUARTZ Profile

ROSEQUARTZ (로즈쿼츠) formerly known as BH Girls is a 4 members South Korean girl group under Big Hit Music (HYBE Labels). The group consist of Jihye, Nari, Hayoon and Miyoung. They debut on July 7, 2014 with the mini album [Square One].

Official Greeting:
“Be as one! Hi, we are ROSEQUARTZ!”

Fandom Name: Crystal (크리스탈)
Fandom Colors: Black Pearl and Pink Rose Quartz
Official standing:
Jihye|Miyoung|Hayoon|Nari

Official Accounts:
Official website: rosequartz.ibighit.com
YouTube: @ROSEQUARTZ
Instagram: @rosequartz.bighitofficial
Twitter: @rosequartz_twt
Facebook: rosequartz.bighitofficial
Weibo: rosequartz.bighitofficial
Official Fan Cafe: ROSEQUARTZ
TikTok: @rosequartz_official_bighit
V Live: ROSEQUARTZ
Weverse: ROSEQUARTZ

ROSEQUARTZ Facts:
— ROSEQUARTZ are doing monthly meetup with a dress code. All the members take turn to decide the dress code and they must attend "no matter what". The penalty for a 'no-show' is $10,000 per individual.
– ROSEQUARTZ current dorm at Hannam district of Seoul. Only Jihye and Hayoon are still live in their dorm.
– ROSEQUARTZ getting the first win on Korean Music shows 6 days after the debut on SBS Inkigayo and still there's no group can break the record for now.
– ROSEQUARTZ is the fastest Kpop group to reaching the PAK in only 6 days with their debut song "Whistle".
– ROSEQUARTZ won all the Rookie of The Year Award between 2014-2015. They was dubbed as "A Real Monster Rookie".
– Netizen give ROSEQUARTZ nickname like "Nation's Girl Group", "Nation's Jewel".
– They also dubbed as "Nation's Expensive Girls" because how they all were choosing to be ambassador for the expensive brands.
– As August 1, 2023 ROSEQUARTZ surpass BTS by received the most win with 206 win on Korea Music Show.
– ROSEQUARTZ also perform at Olympic Game in 2018.
– ROSEQUARTZ put on history to be the only Kpop girl group that perform at Coachella in 2019 and become the only Kpop group headlines for the festival in 2023.
– ROSEQUARTZ also being the first kpop girl group to headline lollapalooza Chicago with more 100,000 attendance for two year in row in 2022 and 2023.
– ROSEQUARTZ also being the first Kpop group to be headlining for British Summer Time in 2023.
– ROSEQUARTZ are the first Kpop girl group to sell 1 million online concert tickets.
– ROSEQUARTZ become the first girl group to achieve 1 million first day sales with Born Pink album and the first female artists in Hanteo history to over 1 million copies on first day.
– First Kpop girl group to surpass 6 million copy sales in Korea.
– First Kpop girl group to achieve 300 PARKs.
– First Kpop girl group to surpass 1 billion streams with DNA.
– First Kpop girl group to receive Gaon Platinum certification.
– First Kpop girl group to hit 10 million followers on Twitter and still hold the most followers on Twitter.
– First Kpop girl group to win Song Of The Year four years in a row.
– ROSEQUARTZ dethroned Canadian singer Justin Bieber in 2021 to become the most subscribers artist on YouTube. On May 19, 2023 rosequartz channel has 88.3 million subscribers.
– Miyoung become the most followers Kpop idol on Instagram with ±105 million followers in April 2023.
– ROSEQUARTZ obtaining a certificate from a non-korean agency.
– ROSEQUARTZ overtaking Fifth Harmony and Little Mix on Spotify in 2018 being the most followers girl group.
– ROSEQUARTZ also entering the Guinness World Record with the song "How You Like That".
– ROSEQUARTZ's "Shut Down" is the second fastest song of 2022 by a Kpop group to surpass 200 million streams on Spotify after "Pink Venom" and being the first girl group to have more than 60 songs reach this milestone.
– ROSEQUARTZ is now the female artists with the most videos over 1 million likes on YouTube in history.
– Miyoung's "SOLO" has now surpass the mark of 400 million streams on Spotify. It's the first song by Korean soloist to do so and the first debut song by Kpop act to hit this mark.
– ROSEQUARTZ's "The Album" remain the only album by Korean girl group to spend multiple weeks inside the Billboard 200 top 10 in history.
– ROSEQUARTZ has 8 music video and dance practice video that surpass 1 billion views and Ddu-Du Ddu-Du just hit 2 billion views on YouTube.
– ROSEQUARTZ members also line up as an ambassador for Climate Change by the United Nations
– They also invited and make a speech at Queen Elizabeth's birthday.
– All ROSEQUARTZ members become a global ambassador for well-known brands. They all are being known in music and fashion world.