[QTV] "MY Lab" Making Behind

.
Miyoung: Hello. I'm on my way to company and today is the day to check out my soon to be studio. I only see it in the picture. Never have been there. So I can't wait for it.

(Let's meet there.)
(Enter the elevator)

Miyoung: As you know I have my own studio in previous place. It's already fit everything. My all instrument. But I heard this one is bigger than that. I'm so excited.

(Time to revealed new studio)

Miyoung: Wow! It so spacious. I can install a small bed in here.

Sejin: Don't do that.

Miyoung: Why?

Sejin: You not gonna get out from here then.

Miyoung: Right. Obviously, it has nothing in here yet because the staff just got it clean. It doesn't smell like you say.

Youngjae: Probably it is cleaned.

Miyoung: Manager say this room are quite smelly, maybe the dust and everything. Should we put the humidifier here.

(Thank you to the staff, they give a small humidifier.)
(I really need this since I easily get sneeze from the dust)

Miyoung: We'll start to fill in the equipment and furnitures and I may be less talk this time, so yeah.

(How is this room going to change?)
(First, take out all the useless thing from this room.)

Miyoung: I want to install the led light at the ceiling.

Staff: Then we need to put that first before others things.

Miyoung: I already bought a new one. I hope it's work.

(Staff help me with the led light)

Miyoung: Oh, it's work!

(After sweeping and vacuum the dust, put a black fur carpet first)
(Having a staffs to put the an heavy things like the big work desk)

Miyoung: Since this is my personal space, I want to put the mic recorded here but... It's be inconvenient if members want to use it too. I was thinking about perforating first.

(Miyoung already has her design in mind)

Miyoung: Let's talk again when it's assembled.

(Keep move on the equipment)

Staff: There may be some interference. Let's do this. We have to remove it anyway since it's too close.

(Carefully locating speakers)

Miyoung: Yeah, I guess we should. When would it be done? I think it is going to take the whole day. The old studio was about half of this place. I feel like I'm going to spend my life here.

(Let's begin to set up! Miyoung is really quick to assemble something)
(Not the frozen screen... Is something wrong? Adjusting the speakers? Move it again?)
(Can't allow even small displacement for perfection. Move and move again)
(Is it right? Nope! Move it again)
(Perfection = Miyoung)
(Checking her phone)

Miyoung: Seriously, I take one hour to work on that speaker only. What's wrong with me?

(So tired. Take a sip of water)
(Continue to observe. Started with other things. Put on the new screen)

Miyoung: I think better a little bit forward.

(A two big screen for her to do a job.)
(Trying to adjust the screen. Can't forget to clean it up. Endless studio set)
(All by myself! Miyoung can do anything on her own)
(Through device check)

Miyoung: The camera still working right? Um, yes. Too many things I want to do and I don't know where to start.

(But you are already doing so well on your own)
(It's been 5 hours, she spends in here. Would she be able to finish it today?)
(Zoning out)

Miyoung: Almost done. For today!

(Locating the synthesizer. The equipment is finally set!)
(Pat pat! Miyoung getting emotional with new studio)

Miyoung: Let's go get some foods before moving the furniture in, see ya.

(Hello again!)

Miyoung: I'm now at Hybe's cafe to get a lunch. I started since 9 and now it's 2. Wow, it's take a lot of time. Well, I want to eat first, let's meet later.

(After solid meal, continue to move the furniture)

Miyoung: I bought a big sofa and mini fridge. I bring it from the old studio. They lay out one more carpet over there.

(Managers and staffs are moving in the the sofa, a coffee table, a mini fridge and other decorations)

Youngjae: Where do you want to put this?

Miyoung: Um... Put them on this side? What do you think?

Youngjae: Yeah, it's pretty.

Miyoung: I'm gonna put a shelf here to put a picture and trophy. Behind the sofa area, I want to do aesthetic pictures hanging. I'll put the meaningful picture.

(Done!)

Miyoung: Everyone that a studio name "MY Lab". I order this neon light it online and it's really pretty.

Sejin: Miyoung, here your packages!

Miyoung: Oh, thank you. I think what I ordered have arrived. Let's do an unboxing.

(Full of snacks and beverage)

Miyoung: I love coke so much so I bought two dozen and I also bought mineral water and others beverage. Let's put in fridge.

(Done cooling the beverage)

Miyoung: Since our members love to hang out here, I also bought a snack. Gummies, candy, chocolate and chips and more. I also put the slippers over there too. Finally, oh, I forget to setting the password. Wait the minute.

(Password is secret)

Miyoung: Done! No one can enter in here if there's no me. That all for today. Thank you for watching and finally "MY Lab" is done.

(I put a lot of big trophies and pictures of memories in my new studio.)
(Also adding a figured that I bought but never unboxing since there's no place to put.)
(All my instruments and the one from John Mayer is here)
(Here a familiar picture that I draw during In The Soop.)
(Finally "MY Lab" is done after 8 hours of setting up)
(Bye!)