MINMI Theory

MINMI Theory

Lee Know (Minho) + Miyoung = MinMi

- Lee Know and Miyoung has been in relationships since 15 May 2021. A two months after Stray Kids' dating ban was removed.
- They have been together for 1 year 7 months as they were exposed in December 31, 2022.
- They become a friend to a lover and still act silly like before but more skinship.

How it start
- Miyoung was planning to go on lunch date with Nayeon. So she drive to JYP to pick up the older. 
- Nayeon called her and told her to meet her upstairs cuz she still has a work to do.
- When Miyoung enter the elevator she a bit lost, she keep looking at her phone that she doesn't notice that wall until someone come and pull her away from the wall.
- Minho about to scold the person not until Miyoung look up and there's a drama start when he can't take his eyes off her.
- Meanwhile, Miyoung non-stop saying sorry, bowing and saying thank you for saving her. Hearing nothing, she look up only to see him frozen.
- They stand there awkward and embarrassed. Han and Hyunjin decide to find where is their hyung which lead to you guys situation, same goes with Nayeon who already worries about you because you not arrived yet.
- Han and Hyunjin was excited to see you and already forgot their actual intentions. After talking with them, Nayeon come beside Minho and asked why he not talking.
- Minho startled but he just keep silent and Nayeon felt odd about it. Nayeon saw you and drag you beside her and introduce to Minho. And at that time, it's just click those two kids about what they want for.
- Minho was draged to practice room by those two who not forget to say bye to you and Nayeon and promise to catch up later.
- Let's just say Nayeon, Han, and Hyunjin team up to set you both together. And it's work.

Who's start first
- Of course it's Minho. It's take literally a whole week for him to text you. 00'z liner team up and Hyunjin give him your number and they already give him amount of advice.
- Same goes to you. Nayeon also give you Minho's number but there's no way you text him first. You don't know yourself either. Usually you can pull a talk even with strangers but with him you can't do that.
- A ding from your phone signaling the chat come in. Looking at the name, you're shocked cuz you save his number of course.
- It's start with good. You start being friend with him. Telling him your story and problem here and there. Same goes to him. You both being open and enjoy each others presence.
- After being a friend for one year, Minho take a chance to confess to you. After all, he having a crush on you from starter and you too.
- After you both confess your feeling, you just want to test Minho by ask him to eat dinner with your family and asked permission from your dad.
- At first of course Minho shocked and he just panic mode telling his members about it. After that, he calm down and reply he will come.
- You could say how much he freak out but he play it cool. After being interviewed by your dad and your brother especially, they all love him by his witt and humor. You could say it all goes well.
- After done with dinner, you take him to his dorm because it's already late. When you pull over, Minho still there and make you confused.
"What?"
"Are we something now?"
"Something? Something like what?" You decide to tease him
"Oh come on, you know what I mean"
You laugh "Well if you want to." You say playful.
"So I can do this right?"
- You about to ask something before Minho pull you into a sweet kiss. You was surprised at first before respond to his kiss. Don't worry, your car tinted was dark so nobody can see you guys kiss.
"Well, I guess we something now"
"Whatever you say. Now go!"
"Do you want me to go quickly?"
"No not like that, don't you have work tomorrow?"
"Well seem like you don't love me"
"Of course I love you Minho. Stop talking nonsense"
"Aww, I love you too babe"
- Then it's hit you that you being trick by him. Because neither both of you say I love you first or calling by pet name.
"You tricks me to say that right?" You look at him with 'seriously' eyes.
"Trick what? Okay, love I gotta go, see you."
- Before he open the door, he turn to you and kiss you for last time before saying and say I love you.
"Bye, I love you"
"Bye, careful and love you too babe"
- Minho decide to tease you again. He even don't know why is so hard for him to let you go.
"What did you say babe? I can't heard clearly"
"Stop it!"
"No, say it again"
"Stop!!!"
"Say it or I stay here"
- Knowing he will do what he said so you just say it again
"I love you too, okay. Done!"
"No, you left the last part"
- Sigh in defeat you repeat again but this time you pull his collar and give him a pecked on his lips
"I love you too babe. There, satisfied?"
"Very much"
- Minho come out from you car with giggles mess and red because he flustered by your actions just now.
- After seeing him save getting in the building, you drive away. 

How your relationship now
- After you both tell your group, of course they happy for both of you.
- After declare your relationship in front of both your members, you guys tend to be like old married couples. You both would visit each other group and fighting and flirting here and there.
- You guys are so happy with your life and even a both of your fans ship you both so much that they want you both to do a collaboration together.
- After almost two years together, your relationship being exposed to the public and of course you scared but most of the fans are support and happy that their ship going sailed.
- Now, here and there you both would mention each other and prove that your relationship is going strong as ever.
- He would have your picture as his background while you have the picture of him with soonie, doongie, dori.
- Once a while he would come and have a dinner with your family and you do the same too. Both of your family approved and happy with your relationship.
- You both usually date at your family house or at your own house because it's the save area due to tight securities and you family members usually don't stay at home on day works so it's more privacy for both of you.