#2022 Get Ready with MIYOUNG for Dior Fall 2022 in Seoul

.
Hello, I'm MIYOUNG. Today the Dior Fall 2022 show will be held in Seoul. I'm going to show you how I get ready before the show. Are you excited to get ready with me?

I'm very excited and happy to see my Dior family in Seoul. I heard it's the first time that the house present a show in Korea and the show is going to be on campus. I am very excited. I can't wait to discover the collection Maria Grazia created!

It would make a good match, right? This color. I choose this black dress for today's show. By layering a top with lace details and a cute black tube top dress. I think I could show another side of MIYOUNG at the show.

What do you think? Does it look good on me? Matching it with this cute and elegant Micro Lady Dior bag. It makes this look more chic and unique. Shall we go to the show now?

I was very impressed as soon as I saw the Dior skatepark. I was surprised that such a huge skating set was created between the school buildings. It was even more special because I could feel the energy of the skaters who performed in it. It's hard to choose just one but I'd have to say that my all-time favorite silhouettes were the elegant and classic dresses at the end. The leopard and rose prints ones were very modern.

The runaway's makeup look created by Petter is amazing, as always. I was specifically struck by the beautiful eye makeup which matched with the Dior skatepark, and the glowing nude lips were very beautiful.

.
Miyoung: Welcome to Seoul, Korea, Peter.

Peter: Thank you very much!

Miyoung: As always, the eye makeup on the runaway was so impressive. Can you briefly introduce today's makeup look?

Peter: It's street smart chic because you have the skaters who look sporty and the broken up eyeliner.

Miyoung: Can you explain the main beauty products you used for the show today?

Peter: Oh, I can show you. The Dior Forever foundation for the skin.

Miyoung: Oh... I used it too.

Peter: Beautiful. The Mono Couleur Couture. I used the nude.

Miyoung: Oh! Pretty.

Peter: It's for you, you can put it in your handbag.

Miyoung: It's mine? Thank you. It was so good to see such a wonderful show in Korea. Next time, see you in Paris.

Peter: Hopefully, hopefully soon!

.
Seeing this beautiful collection showcased in my city for the first time was really meaningful to me. I really enjoyed every part of it. And as always I feel inspired and full of energy. See you again in Paris!

(DIOR)