ROSEQUARTZ Official Fan Club 'CRYSTAL'

CRYSTAL (Hangul: 크리스탈) is the official fandom name for the South Korean girl group ROSEQUARTZ.

Hangul: 크리스탈
Other name: Shimmer/Shine
Type: Fandom
Founded: October 15, 2014
Founder: ROSEQUARTZ
Location: Worldwide

Founding
On October 1, 2014 ROSEQUARTZ post a several candidate names for the fans on their official website. The fans was given a chance to vote the fandom's name for 2 weeks. On their 100 days of debut, they revealed the fandom name will be CRYSTAL as the most voted.

Etymology
A rose quartz is a crystal that are known for peace, calm and self love. It's believe that ROSEQUARTZ will give a peace, calmness and to taught a self love to their fans. Once you recognize and feel pure love within you, this pure love energy is what those around you feel and see. Crystal is know for their kindness and down to earth people. They are one of the biggest fandom in Kpop and gained the title as loyal fandom by others.

CRYSTAL Songs
ROSEQUARTZ set to released a brand new song on their anniversary heavily directed towards CRYSTAL. The members are involving in write the lyrics and composed the songs as a present and thanks for CRYSTAL to their unconditional support, love throughout their career. These fan songs are the following:

CRYSTALweek
ROSEQUARTZ "Haven" [1st Anniversary] | 2015
ROSEQUARTZ "Airplane" [2nd Anniversary] | 2016
ROSEQUARTZ "Blueprint" [3rd Anniversary] | 2017
ROSEQUARTZ "Placebo" [4th Anniversary] | 2018
ROSEQUARTZ "For You" [5th Anniversary] | 2019
ROSEQUARTZ "Star Lost" [6th Anniversary] | 2020
ROSEQUARTZ "Youtiful" [7th Anniversary] | 2021
ROSEQUARTZ "DLC" [8th Anniversary] | 2022
ROSEQUARTZ "Collision" [9th Anniversary] | 2023

Membership
There are two member types: CRYSTAL Shimmer for Korea residents and CRYSTAL Shine for residents outside Korea.

CRYSTAL Shimmer
ROSEQUARTZ fans who joined the CRYSTAL Shimmer will receive a membership card and CRYSTAL special package. They have prior participation opportunities for ROSEQUARTZ's solo concerts, broadcasting music programs and fan meetings. They also have exclusive zone on ROSEQUARTZ Fan's.

CRYSTAL Shine
ROSEQUARTZ fans who joined the CRYSTAL Shine will receive a membership card and CRYSTAL special package. They have prior participation opportunities for ROSEQUARTZ's solo concerts, broadcasting music programs and fan meetings, only when additional spots are available after CRYSTAL Shimmer's participation. They also have exclusive zone on ROSEQUARTZ Fan's.

•1st Generation (2014-2016)
The first recruitment opened on December 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. The benefits of becoming an official member include:
- CRYSTAL membership card.
- CRYSTAL special goods (once per term).
- CRYSTAL special newsletter (planned to be sent out once per term).
- Monthly CRYSTAL events planned to be held.
- Opportunity to a free invitation to (once per term, advantage of first picks to choosing seats.
- Official fan site CRYSTAL level upgrade adjustments (authority to enter Present for CRYSTAL board).
- Pre-reservation to domestic (Korea) and overseas concerts of ROSEQUARTZ.
- Pre-reservation to ROSEQUARTZ's official Fan-meeting.
- Exclusive access to Fan Club Event Booth at ROSEQUARTZ concert & Fan-meetings in Korea.
- First dips for fan-club members during open broadcasting and events (after consultation with sponsors).
- Chance to participate in open broadcasting participation events when new songs are released.
- And more special advantages.

•2nd Generation (2017-2019)
The second recruitment opened on January 1, 2017 to January 31, 2017. The benefits of becoming an official member include:
- CRYSTAL membership card.
- CRYSTAL special goods and the event book.
- CRYSTAL Lotto Show twice a month and extra special events.
- Monthly birthday celebration video for CRYSTAL members.
- Free pass for fan meeting.
- First purchase benefits for specific items on [ROSEQUARTZ OFFICIAL SHOP] and 2% online cash rewards on purchases.
- Official fan community online CRYSTAL level upgrade.
- Pre-reservation to domestic (Korea) and overseas concerts of ROSEQUARTZ.
- Pre-reservation to ROSEQUARTZ's official Fan-meeting.
- Exclusive access to Fan Club Event Booth at ROSEQUARTZ concert & Fan-meetings in Korea.
- Exclusive first pick reservations for fan club members to attend open broadcasting and events.
- Chance to participate in open broadcasting participation events when new songs are released.
- Authority to enter the "2nd CRYSTAL ROOM" board on Official fan community.
- Authority to enter the "2nd CRYSTAL TALK" board on Official fan community.
- And more special benefits!