#2019 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Week 2

.
Outfit [Jihye/Miyoung/Hayoon/Nari]

Mic

VCR 1"Ddu-Du Ddu-Du""Forever Young"

.
VCR 1
"Ddu-Du Ddu-Du"
"Forever Young"

(Cheer)
Jihye: Let's us introduce ourselves. 2, 3!
ROSES: Be as one! Hello, we're ROSEQUARTZ
(Cheer)
Miyoung: What's up Coachella!
(Cheer)
Miyoung: We're ROSEQUARTZ! It so happy to be here. Thank you for... everyone of you who's coming and watching. I'm so high dope right now! HAHAHA
(Cheer)
Miyoung: I'm MIYOUNG by the way.
(Cheer)
Nari: Hi I'm NARI.
(Cheer)
Nari: We so excited to be back. Coachella are you ready?
(Cheer)
Jihye: Hi, I'm JIHYE!
(Cheer)
Jihye: I'm happy to be back. Thank you for coming tonight. Woo!
(Cheer)
Hayoon: Wassup Coachella!
(Cheer)
Hayoon: I'm HAYOON. Thank you all for coming out tonight. Um... I'm not sure any of you were here last week but if it your first to meet then get ready for damn pack night. Hope you have fun!
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Now, um... all of us are ready and if all of you're ready, we like to go on the next song. Do you know the word of this song please sing along. "Stuck In My Head" with us everyone!
(Cheer)

"Stuck In My Head"
"Mic Drop"
"Whistle"

(Cheer)
Nari: Oh my gosh! There are so many of you tonight, um... I know I said this last week but seriously you guys are like... amazing. MIYOUNG-ah, did you see that, there so many people over there.
Hayoon: Wow
Miyoung: I cannot believe it. Hi guys, can you heard us?
(Cheer)
Miyoung: We see you guys over there, don't worry, we got you! Now I have one question. Can I please get a raise of hands who been here last week?
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Okay, a few of you. So you guys were here for two whole weeks. And the rest of you I'm sure this is your first time watching our performance here at Coachella.
(Cheer)
Nari: Oh wow. You guys, please welcome and hope you enjoy the show.
(Cheer)
Hayoon: Well, last week was shocking to me
Miyoung: Yeah
Hayoon: But today I think it's even more insane than the last one.
Miyoung: Me too HAYOON, me too.
Hayoon: Right?
(Cheer)
Hayoon: So on that note, I want you all to scream as loud as you can, let me hear you Coachella!
(Cheer)
Nari: I-I don't think it's the best you can do, let me heard one more time Coachella!
(Cheer)
Nari: Wow, you guys are so wow. I'm almost lost my eardrum. You guys are so amazing. Thank you so much.
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Okay, so last week, I remember I did the mexican wave so some of you know this, but the rest you miss out. I'll do one more time. You guys are ready to do mexican wave?
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Okay, NARI, I give you an honor this time. Which side do you start first. Okay she want to start from the right side. So she's gonna walk over and... Um... She's gonna run. As she does it so please don't it too fast.
Jihye: Okay.
Miyoung: Okay so in the count 3! Hey, there are people there as well.
Hayoon: Wow
Miyoung: Let's start from here. Okay, on the count 3!
ROSES: 2! 1! Go!
(Cheer)
Nari: Woo
Hayoon: Wow
Miyoung: You guys are so amazing. Thank you for joining on that. And, um... So to keep the moment keep going I would like HAYOON to please introduce us to the next song.
(Cheer)
Hayoon: Uhum... Sure, Coachella, we present to you Miss JIHYE Park.
Nari: Let's go.
(Cheer)

"Why" (JIHYE)
"Roller Coaster" (NARI)
"Love U" (HAYOON)
"SOLO" (MIYOUNG)
VCR 2
"Kill This Love"
"See U Later"
"Don't Know What To Do"
"Fancy"

(Cheer)
Miyoung: We just want to say thank you for Coachella for having us here today. You know it just mean so much for us. It's such a blessing to be part of something like this. And we just so happy.
(Cheer)
Nari: I have a quick shout out that I would like to make, um... so we have Jaden, Charleen and Billie with us in the court today. Give it up for them guys.
(Cheer)
Nari: Give it up for them guys!
(Cheer)
Nari: That what I get, thank you.
(Cheer)
Jihye: I want to say thank you for making today so special for us and too look out cuz we just starting our first world tour. We'll have fun for sure so if any of you gonna be there I love to meet you. So thank you guys.
(Cheer)
Nari: So we didn't exactly plan that ROSEQUARTZ ended up performing for two whole night for Coachella when we started it out in Korea. So this really mean so much for us and just the fact that all these people came out just to say... I mean to say hi and of course enjoy the show, we so so grateful and I really really internally treasure this moments deep in my heart, so thank you everybody who make this possible, you guys are amazing. Thank you!
(Cheer)
Nari: We see there there way so many people back there. Thank you.
(Cheer)
Hayoon: I have so much fun tonight. Thank you Coachella for another amazing night. We love you.
(Cheer)
Miyoung: I feel like I have so much love from music tonight. We will never be able to forget, oh no, we're never be able to get enough of Coachella. Thank you for everything. And I hope you enjoy all this weekend. We see you all around.
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Guys, can we take photos together? Everyone?
(Cheer)
Miyoung: We have to make today unforgettable. Can we have a... Band do you want to join us? And I want to introduce you guys to Great Band!
(Cheer)
Jihye: Give it up for them guys!
Miyoung: Okay, in count 1, 2, 3! Once again 1, 2, 3! Come here guys! 1, 2, 3! The last one 1, 2, 3! Thank you guys.
Nari: Thank you.
(Cheer)
Miyoung: So yeah we have five more songs left I hope you guys enjoy it till the end.
Hayoon: Let's get it!
Miyoung: Oh! They want photo just the four of us, I'm sorry.
Jihye: Oh gosh, that's awkward
(Cheer)
Miyoung: Thank you. Band are you ready? Fuh, let's go!
(Cheer)

"Dance The Night Away"
"DNA"
"Playing with Fire"
"Boombayah"
"As If It's Your Last"

(Cheer)
Nari: Thank you so much!
Miyoung: We love you Coachella!
Jihye: Thank you!
(Cheer)
Miyoung: We hope you all have a safe night and thank you to all for coming. You guys are amazing!
Hayoon: Bye guys!
(Cheer)