Chapter 3

"I'm positive I wanna have sex

"I'm positive I wanna have sex."

"Watch where you're goin-. Skye?" The guy looked at her shocked.

"Nick?"

The guy, Nick, quickly embraced her as tears started streaming down her face.

Max broke the silence, confused. "What's going on?"

Skye pulled away from the hug and stared at him, he was about to speak when Skye slapped him across the face. "This is for leaving me behind."

"I asked you to come with us, you didn't want to. You choose them." Nick crossed his arms.

"They are our parents, you wouldn't even tell me why you were leaving." Skylar shook her head and crossed her arms.

Nick paused and then smiled softly. "I missed you, Charlie did too."

"How is she?" Skye asked him softly.

"Happy, safe.... Skye, I didn't want to leave you behind, but I couldn't exactly force you. Our parents, they were dangerous." Nick told her, pulling her into another hug. "You should come over for dinner tonight. Mrs and Mr Evans are really kind, they took us in, officially adopted us when we were living on the street."

"Oh I get it now." Max spoke up and looked between them. "You guys are siblings."

"That was kind of obvious when they said 'our parents' Max." Abby whispered to her.

Nick looked at the girls and chuckled. "You should go with your friends, I'll let you know when we're leaving." Nick smiled and walked in the direction of what was supposedly Marcus' room.

The girls went into Max's room, Max went to grab her computer and the girls started laughing.

"What is so funny?" Skye asked them confused as they got on the bed together looking at the computer. She got on the bed next to them. "Oh god, are we really watching this together? Fucking pornography?" Looking at the others, she sighed. "Oh fine."

"Ok, Ok, Ok!" Max spoke up during the video. "Turn it down! Turn it down!"

Norah laughed, her eyes teary from laughing. "Oh my god!"

"Nothing's happening." Ginny paused and continued. "I mean a lot's happening, but there's no plot."

It was Abby's turn to speak up. "It's so slimy! Like, why are they so wet?"

"That's not an attractive pose. She's just splayed." Ginny spoke.

Skye looked at them, amused at the girls' reactions.

"She has a really nice body though." Abby said, earning a raised eyebrow from Skye.

"This was definitely written and directed by men." Max added.