Chapter 15

"What happened with this Gabriel?"

Brittany, Quinn, Norah and Max had just left. Abby decided to stick around for a little bit longer, cuddling up next to Skye on the couch.

Skye looked up, hearing the front door opening. It were her parents, Nick and Chris.

Nick, Chris and Joshua greeted her and went upstairs, it was late and they were exhausted.

Madison sat next to the two girls on the couch, she looked at Skye. "So we're going to the Miller's house tomorrow. The Bakers will be there too."

"Why are we going over there?" Skye questioned her mom.

"For a barbeque. Georgia said Norah and Abby could come too." Madison told her, she took a quick glance at Abby, shooting the redhead a warm smile. "You should go to sleep." Madison got up and went upstairs.

Skye looked at Abby. "I suppose I will be seeing you there tomorrow." Abby nodded in return. The two got off the couch. They said their goodbyes, sharing a soft kiss, Abby leaving. Skye smiled to herself and went to bed, it was a Friday, so she didn't have to get up early.

The next day Skye stayed in, playing video games, until it was time for the barbeque at least. Skye was dresses in a long sleeved black dress, black vans underneath. She didn't wear these things often, but she felt comfortable nonetheless.

Skye and her family were the last to arrive. Skye quickly took a seat next to Abby, whom was wearing a black dress as well. Skye whispered to her. "You look amazing."

Abby blushed and stared at her. "So do you." Abby whispered back, taking a hold of Skye's hand under the table.

"Skye! You look amazing!" Max exclaimed excitedly, looking her over. "We're not used to you wearing dresses."

"They're reserved for these type of things. And maybe I wanted to impress someone." Skye spoke smiling.

"Yeah, Abby too. Both of you are way too overdressed." Max said, chuckling and then crossed her arms, seeing Ginny sitting opposite them.

"Look, I know we're not on good terms now. But I need to talk to you." Ginny spoke, shuffling uncomfortably. "I need to show you something." She glanced at Skye and Abby, an apologetic look on her face.

Skye nodded and got up slowly, unsure about what Ginny was about to show them. Max, Abby and Norah following behind. They went to Ginny's bedroom.

Skye watched as Ginny reached to grab her laptop. "Marcus found a video..... On a certain type of site, it was posted yesterday in the late evening." Ginny looked at Skye. "It looks like it was filmed in your living room...."

Skye's heart sunk, knowing where this was going. Abby seemed to be clueless. Skye took a hold of her hand to comfort her. "Just show us."

"I can tell it's you in the video, because of your scar." Ginny spoke as she opened the other laptop. "The other person, I thought it might've been Brittany at first.... But Brittany is too tall... So." Ginny glanced at Abby, whom frowned.