Chapter 9

"You're such a tease

"You're such a tease."

The party had started, MANG was dressed up as some DC characters. Max was dressed up as Wonder Woman, Abby as Cat woman, Norah as Supergirl and Ginny as Black Canary.... Skye was just dressed up in a dinosaur onesie.

"At these kinds of parties you're supposed to dress like super sexy and I suppose slutty." Norah told Skye, chuckling.

"I think she looks absolutely adorable." Max said, shooting her a smile and grabbing her hand, dragging her over to the beer pong table. "You're gonna be my partner." Norah followed them with Jordan, being their opponents. Abby had gone off to get absolutely hammered and who knows what Ginny was up too.

Skye and Max lost to Norah and Jordan, but the score was close. They had quite a lot of shots by now, definitely starting to feel the alcohol working. Skye stuck by Max's side for the evening, dancing together a lot, Max had tried to kiss her a couple of times by now.

Skye's eyes landed on Abby who was dancing with Jake of all people, she watched as they got closer and eventually started making out.

She shook her head and turned to Max, who wrapped her arms around her neck and then kissed her, they were both drunk. After the kiss grew deeper and heavier, tongue being included, Maxine pulled away and whispered. "We should go upstairs." Skye complied, following her upstairs, to a bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Max pulled the other girl into another kiss, pushing her onto the bed this time, it wasn't long before Skye had flipped them around.

Skye looked at her. "We probably shouldn't do this, I don't want to hurt you."

"I know you don't feel that way about me. I'm pretty sure you like Abby. I'm not looking for a relationship with you either."

"What do you want then? Like friends with benefits?"

"Yes, I mean I am definitely sexually attracted to you, just not romantically."

"Friends with benefits I can do." Skye spoke, grinning and moving down to kiss the other girl's neck, gently. She softly nibbled on the skin, leaving a mark behind, then moving back up to capture Maxine's lips. Maxine's legs wrapped around her waist, as Skye slowly grinded on her, in a teasing manner.

"You're such a tease." Max chuckled, undoing the buttons on Skye's onesie.

Skye smirked and took of Max's top, all of it. Leaning down to take one of her nipples in her mouth, nibbling it carefully as her hands moved to take of the girl's bottoms as well. She tossed to clothes to the side, along with her own clothes as she helped Max remove them.

Max ran her hand through Skye's hair as she watched the other girl, move further down, stopping at her inner thighs, kissing along them slowly, making Max bite her lip.

Skye wrapped her arms around Max's legs, so she could pull her closer, looking at her as she licked slowly at her clit.

Skye was focused, so she didn't notice someone walking in the room, neither did Max until she felt that someone had sat beside her on the bed.

Max looked up to see Abby, she seemed upset and just laid next to Max.

"You don't have to stop, I'll just turn my back to you." Abby spoke softly, her back turned to Max. Skye looked up at them. "No keep going, just pretend I'm not here." It was obvious that Abby was incredibly drunk, but so were the other two.

"Okay then." Skye slowly spoke, looking at Max who nodded. Skye got up and onto the bed, pulling the blankets over her and Max. "Abby what happened?"

Abby turned to look at them. "I'm sorry I interrupted you."

Noticing that Abby wouldn't talk, Max got off the bed, reaching for her clothes, putting them on and handing Skye her clothes as well. "I'm going downstairs." And she took off.

"I can see you've been crying." Skye started as she was putting her clothes back on.

"I was really trying." Abby said, a tear sliding down her face. "I was, with Jake.... It got pretty heated and we went to the bedroom next to this one. He was really sweet and gentle, but I couldn't do it, he was removing my shirt, but I freaked out."

"I see. Come here." Skye sat up straight and pulled the girl into her lap, wrapping her arms around her, rubbing her back.

"I do like girls... I tried not to and I tried to like boys... But I couldn't." Abby leaned into the hug.

"It's okay. You don't have to be someone you're not. You are perfectly fine the way you are." Skye spoke, softly, leaning back to look at her, placing her hand on the redhead's cheek and softly kissing the top of her head.

"I don't want to disappoint my parents."

"Your parents love you, they will not love you any less for it Abby, you're still the same person. The person that they have grown to love. And you can take your time, you don't have to tell people, not until you're ready."

Abby nodded and smiled, kissing Skye softly on the lips. "You're really sweet. Max should be lucky to be with you."

"Max and I are just friends, I know we flirt often, but it's just playful, nothing serious."

"Really?"

"Yes really." Skye cleared her throat. "We should get back to the party." Abby nodded and wiped her tears, the two went downstairs together, they danced together and with their friends. The party was fun, luckily they were all staying at Ginny's house.