Chapter 13

"Are you two going on a date?"

It was time for Skye to finally go back to school, she was waiting with Madison for Nick, Charlie and Chris to leave. The group chat was pretty active over the course of the weekend, discussing the happenings at the party, sending some random memes.

Charlie came walking downstairs, on her phone.

Skye grinned at her. "Texting the boyfriend darling?"

Madison peeked up. "Boyfriend?" She looked at Charlie, crossing her arms.

Charlie glared at Skye, earning a laugh in return. "I hate you."

"I love you too kiddo." Skye stuck out her tongue at her little sister, whom rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure that I'm the 12 year old here?" Charlie spoke annoyed.

Nick and Chris came walking downstairs.

"Yes you are, our sister is just a bit of an idiot." Chris said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" Skye started and then started giggling. "Eh you have a point there."

"Well let's going." Madison spoke, grabbing her purse and making her way outside with the kids following. The entire ride, she was trying to get information about Charlie's boyfriend, although the 12 year old refused to tell her anything. She was first to be dropped off.

"She is really a teenager now." Skye chuckled, leaning back in her seat.

"She isn't as bad as you were though. You'd always get into fights." Nick told her and laughed. "I remember Jake and I had to pick you up when you were 13, because you were black-out drunk."

"I don't remember that." Skye crossed her arms.

Nick shook his head. "Obviously, you were black-out drunk. That was when you came out to us. Telling us how you wanted to and I quote scissor a female stripper."

Skye's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"That's.... Random." Chris turned to look at her. "So are you gay?" Skye shook her head.

"If she was, I'd have a lot of questions for her. Like why did you date my best friend?" Nick turned to look at her and sighed. Skye grabbed her bottle of water and took a sip. "At least you two didn't have sex." Skye choked on her water hearing those words.

Madison's eyes widened and shook her head, mumbling to herself. "It's time for the talk."

Nick frowned at his sister. "You two did not."

"We did." Skye chuckled, avoiding eye contact.

"Jake lied to me!" Nick reached for his phone, grumbling.

"I mean he's probably scared that you'll beat him up. You're kinda overprotective ya know." Skye took his phone away from him.

Nick looked at her. "Please tell me it happened only once."

"Yeah, once a week or something, at least." Skye grinned, looking at him and then smiled softly. "He made the first time very romantic, so sweet."

Nick sunk in his chair. "Someone throw me under a bus." Chris looked at the two amused.

Madison sighed in relief as she arrived at the school. The 3 got out of the car and made their way over to the berry tree.

So far only Max, Abby, Norah, Lindsay and Bellamy were there.

The 3 joined them. Skye decided to stand, not being able to sit still.

"Yo Evans!" An excited Brittany yelled down the hell, running towards the group at full speed.

"Brittany! Slow down!" Quinn yelled after her.

Brittany didn't slow down and literally tackled Skye to the ground in a hug.

Skye groaned, her body hitting the cold floor. "Ow Britt, next time slow down." She looked over to see the others laughing at the two. Skye grinned at Abby. "Oh is that so funny?" She grabbed Abby's wrist and pulled her to the ground with her and Brittany.

Harper, Colin, Aiden, Diana and Kevin made their way over to the group, frowning at the scene in front of them, confused. Soon Hunter and Brody joined them too.

"Why are you on the floor?" Brody questioned them.

The 3 girls got up laughing and shaking their heads.

Hunter took a seat next to Norah, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Norah questioned him.

"Padma quit the band. There goes our singer and pianist." Hunter sighed.

"Yeah she didn't want to be in the same band with Hunter. Because of the Ginny and Marcus thing." Brody shrugged.

Brittany looked at her friends. "Skye plays the piano, Quinn sings. Maybe they want to join you."

Hunter looked at them hopefull, Quinn smiled and nodded, excited.

"Alright fine, but please not that cheesy crap you performed at battle of the bands. It wasn't horrible...... But it wasn't good." Skye spoke, she had seen the video. "Maybe a bit more like... Rock or something."

"You should do covers too. Toxic by Britney Spears." Brittany grinned and Quinn shot her a glare.

"You promised not to bring that up." Quinn crossed her arms at the taller redhead.

"It's hard to forget about ya know. It was pretty hot ya know." Brittany chuckled and Quinn rolled her eyes.

"What did you give Britt a strip tease or something?" Skye asked chuckling, her eyes widening as the two just looked at floor in response. "Sober?"

"I would've loved to see that." Abby mumbled, Max and the boys (aside from Colin and Kevin) silently agreeing.

"Alright, yes we can do that." Brody spoke, changing the subject, to Quinn's relief. She shot him a soft smile.

"Well then, you got your pianist then." Skye chuckled, she was sitting on the floor at this point, Abby leaning against her.

"Hey, can we meet up after school?" Abby asked her, smiling softly, getting Max's attention, who turned to them.

"I have basketball tryouts. You could come watch and after that, I could cook for you." Skye spoke with a smile.

"I would love that." Abby spoke, a small blush visible on her face.

"Are you two going on a date?" Max whispered to them.

"I'm not gay Max." Abby whispered back.

"Really? Would you mind if Norah and I come over too then?" Max asked, crossing her arms, she glanced over at Brittany and Quinn. "And Brittany and Quinn."

"No, no not at all." Abby spoke, her arms crossing.

Skye sighed, shaking her head. "I'll make some ropa vieja, family recipe."

"Sounds like a plan." Max said, grinning.