Chapter 14

"She's your girlfriend?"

Skye was home alone with Charlie, whom was upstairs, waiting for her friends to arrive. Abby was first to arrive, the other girls said it'd take them an hour to arrive.

Skye went to the kitchen, to get Abby a glass of coke.

Abby thanked her, sitting on the couch. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

Skye looked at her, raising her eyebrow. "What about?"

"What happened at the party? We never talked about it." Abby spoke up, watching as Skye took a seat next to her.

"I don't know what to say, what happened was fucked up. Really had to try my best not the murder Press right then and there." Skye sighed, clenching her fist in slight anger. She couldn't describe the feeling she felt, seeing what he was doing to Abby.

"You're right, but I was talking about the costume party actually." Abby looked down at her hands.

"Right. The costume party." Skye shrugged, thinking back to the party, how her and Max hooked up. Abby walking in on them, telling her that Abby did indeed like girls

"I want to make sure we're cool." Abby shrugged, fidgeting.

"Yeah we're cool. I mean why wouldn't we be?" Skye looked at Abby.

"Yeah, but I've been giving you mixed signals." Abby spoke, her cheeks turning red and avoiding eye contact.

Skye shrugged. "What do you mean?"

"I told you I liked girls and then kept saying I'm straight." Abby whispered to her and Skye nodded in reply.

"Look I get it. You're not ready, you should take your time." Skye shook her head lightly.

Abby turned to look at her with a small smile, which Skye returned. The redhead cleared her throat and spoke up. "So we still have some time before the others arrive." Abby gave her the look.

Skye figured Charlie wouldn't come downstairs anyways as she was busy talking to her boyfriend on the phone, so it seemed.  She grinned and pulled Abby onto her lap, looking up at her.

Abby leaned down capturing the brunette's lips, immediately moving to remove her leather jacket. Allowing the other girl to take of Abby's shirt.

It didn't take long for other clothing to be removed as well, for the two to be completely naked, entangled into each other.

Skye gently kissed her neck, as her hand slid all the way down, her thumb rubbing circles onto her inner thigh. Skye pulled away for a moment. "Abby? Are you sure?" She asked her softly.

Abby nodded and smiled at the softness. "You have my full consent." Skye nodded and moved her hand slightly, her thumb now rubbing softly over the clit.