Chapter 12

"Next time you will be begging me to kill you

"Next time you will be begging me to kill you."

Skye was waiting for her new friends to arrive. Madison agreed to let them all stay at the house for the night. Bellamy would be picking up the other 4 girls.

Chris sat opposite of her at the dining table. "So, when will your friends be here?" He asked, clearly annoyed. Chris didn't want to go, but Joshua was making him, not wanting Chris to lock himself in his room.

Skye was deep in her thoughts, not noticing the boy. She felt slightly anxious, knowing that her old friends, MANG would be there. Last time she saw them, she slapped Ginny in the face. Last time she saw Abby, she had a gun held against the side of her head.

Chris waved his hand in front of her, frowning, getting her attention. He hesitated, sighing, but spoke up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my ex-friends will be at the party. Last time I saw them, I slapped one of them in the face." Skye shook her head and looked at them.

Chris was about to speak up, but was cut off by the sound of the doorbell. "It must be your friends." Chris spoke, getting up and opening the door. "Or maybe not."

Nick came downstairs, only wearing a towel and greeted Jake, who was let inside by Chris. Skye looked up at Jake, a small smile forming.

"So I will be right back." Nick started slowly, looking at the two and went back upstairs.

"Hey. How are you?" Jake sat next to Skye, looking at her with a soft smile. "I heard about the rumors." Skye was about to speak up, when he added. "I don't believe any of it, I know you wouldn't do that."

"Yeah I wouldn't, but that doesn't matter. The entire school heard the rumors. I lost my friends..... Thankfully I found some new people, that believe me." Skye looked down at her hands.

Jake took a her hands in his own. "I'm sorry about that. I have to apologize too, for the Halloween party. I shouldn't have tried to hook up with Abby, it was wrong. I knew you like her and I was upset about you breaking up with me."

Skye nodded at him. "Yeah, I get it, but you were both drunk. So you combined with that, you probably didn't think straight."

"Yeah, but still." Jake started and looked down. "So, why haven't you been at school this week?"

"Nick didn't tell you?" She questioned as Jake shook his head. Chris looked up from his seat, in curiosity. "I broke down, after the whole rumor thing. It send me over the edge, the final drop as you could say. I.... Tried to take my own life. Abby followed me home, stopped me, called Nick to come home, haven't spoken to her since."