Chapter 10

"You are no longer my friends

"You are no longer my friends."

The girls had gone to sleep at Ginny's home after the party. Skye was asleep until she was woken up by none other than Georgia.

"Come on, wake up." Georgia whispered earning a silent groan from Skye. "We need to get rid of Gabriel's body." This caught Skye's attention and she quickly got up and followed Georgia downstairs.

"Why? We buried him." Skye questioned the blonde.

"It's too risky, we need to burn him, get rid of his ashes." Georgia told her, making her way to the backyard, she grabbed a shovel and started digging.

Skye rubbed her eyes, she hadn't sobered up yet and was quite sleepy. "So where do we scatter the ashes? The park? Like in the lake?"

"The nearby river." Georgia told her and looked at her. "So on a lighter note... How was the party?"

"It was fun, interesting." Skye told her, frowning.

"I heard you girls coming home." Georgia spoke as she proceeded digging. "I do have to say I'm not happy about you girls drinking."

Skye nodded and crossed her arms. "I understand, because we're underage.... Well unless we'd be living in Belgium."

"This isn't Belgium or the Netherlands. You could get in serious trouble." Georgia put the shovel down, the two pulled the body from the hole.

"We should cut him into pieces, throw him in the fire place." Skye looked at Georgia.

"I was thinking of just burning him right here, it'd be less brutal."

"Fair enough, lets do that." Skye shook her head and watched as Georgia lit the body on fire, placed so neighbours couldn't see any fire and the body wouldn't be visible to anyone. The two made their way inside and took a seat at the dining table.

"Well, now we wait." Skye spoke and looked at Georgia, who was taking a sip of her glass of wine.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Guilty, I mean, I killed someone. Even if it was self defense, I took someone's life." Skye shook her head, she looked down at the table sadly. Georgia got up nodding and pulled the girl into a hug, that was when a voice was heard.

"Are you serious?" The voice of Ginny was heard, she stood there arms crossed, she looked angry. "I knew I shouldn't have believed you." She turned to Skye. "I can't believe you're banging my mother."

"I'm not." Skye replied, frowning.

"Then what are you two doing?" Ginny questioned, Skye and Georgia looked at each other and didn't reply. Ginny shook her head, her attention mostly directed to Skye at the moment. "You are such a slut. My mother, Max, Abby, Jake...... Who knows how many other people as well." She just shot Georgia a glare and went upstairs angrily, not giving the other two a chance to speak.

"Well that happened." Georgia shook her head.

"Can't believe she called me a slut." Skye spoke in disbelief and got up, sighing looking outside and whispered. "It's ready, lets gather the ashes and get rid of it." Georgia nodded and joined her outside, they got rid of the ashes and went to sleep as soon as they got home. Skye slept on the couch wanting to avoid Ginny. She went home before MANG woke up, not wanting to talk to them.

....................................................................................................................................

It was Monday, Skye ignored her friends all weekend long, after Ginny's comment. She looked like a mess, pale, sweaty, but nobody questioned her. It was lunch time and she was greeted by Sophie, who stood in front of her arms crossed.

"Are the rumours true?" Sophie questioned her and Skye sighed.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk, I shouldn't have hooked up with your ex." Skye spoke, not facing her.

"Wait what? You did what?" Sophie asked, confused. "Well it doesn't matter, I broke up with her."

"Wasn't that the rumour you were talking about?"

"No, I was talking about the rumour that you were hooking up with Ginny's mom."

"I'm not, I've just been talking to Georgia, she understands some of the things I went through. You know my parents being killed, she's been helping me out." Skye turned to look at Sophie. "Where did you hear that."

"It's going through the whole school, Ginny told some people." Sophie told her.

"Of course it was her." Skye rolled her eyes and said her goodbye to Sophie and made her way to her friends. Ginny looked at her and was about to say something, Skye instantly slapped her across the face. "What the fuck Ginny!" Ginny held onto her cheek. "Why did you tell people I'm sleeping with your mom?"

"Because you are!"

"No, I'm not. Your mom's just been helping me out with some stuff, psychological things, personal problems, cause she understands."

"What kind of things?" Ginny asked, crossing her arms.

"Not telling you guys, because you are no longer my friends." Skye crossed her arms. "I would've told you if you just asked me, instead of spreading rumours through the school you spoiled stuck up bitch." And with that Skye walked away from them and just left the school, going home. She hadn't been okay for a long time and this just pushed her over the edge, like the lost drop.

Nobody was home, she went upstairs, going into her closet and grabbing her handgun. She sat on the bed and stared at it for a long time.

Tears started going down her face, she was sobbing as she brought the gun up to the side of her head.

"Skye?" The soft voice of Abby was heard, she had followed Skye home, she slowly made her way closer. "Put the gun down."

Skylar didn't lower the gun, crying and saying she was sorry over and over.

Abby carefully took the gun away from the brunette as she got close enough. "Hey it's gonna be okay." She pulled the other girl in a hug, letting her cry out on her shoulder. Abby grabbed her phone texting Nick to come home, without Skye noticing.

By the time Nick came home, Skye had moved away from Abby and laid under the covers in her bed, ignoring Abby fully.

Abby looked up at Nick whom had entered the room and handed him the gun. "I found her..... She was going to...." Abby looked at the brunette girl, Nick nodded and Abby left, wanting to give the siblings space to talk.

Nick looked over at his sister. "I found this group, for people who've been through traumatic experiences, just like you." Skye turned around to look at him. "You should give it a try." He kissed the top of her head and hugged her. He stayed by side the rest of the day, telling her parents what happened. He even stayed by her when she fell asleep, brushing her hair as he watched her, wanting to make sure she would be okay.